Author Topic: Trump shared secret details about US foreign relations, Australian billionaire claims  (Read 807 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump shared secret details about US foreign relations, Australian billionaire claims
by Kaelan Deese, Supreme Court Reporter
October 22, 2023 04:41 PM

Former President Donald Trump may have shared delicate state secrets during conversations with a wealthy overseas elite, according to new claims from Australian billionaire Anthony Pratt.

Pratt, who has faced questioning by special counsel Jack Smith in one of two federal investigations against the former president, recounted his private discussions with Trump and described his business practices as being "like the mafia," according to a recording obtained by 60 Minutes.

"He said, 'So I just bombed Iraq today,'" Pratt, whose net worth is roughly $24.3 billion, recalled in the recorded audio what Trump told him in December 2019. Pratt further alleges that he was told about the strike before the media published reports on the incident.

Three months after President Joe Biden took office in January 2021, Pratt met Trump at his Mar-a-Lago office for a meeting, during which the Australian businessman suggested that his country should buy submarines from the United States.

Trump then allegedly leaned in toward Pratt and described a number of nuclear warheads that U.S. submarines typically move around with and how close they can supposedly get to a Russian submarine without detection, sources told ABC News earlier this month.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-shared-details-us-foreign-relations-australian-billionaire
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Gee, More of this shit. 

I'm no fan of Trump and he is a braggart, but seriously?   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
BREAKING: After wall to wall coverage that Trump “shared nuclear secrets with an Australian billionaire,” CBS News is now reporting that there is “no indication” this report is accurate.

Add one more hoax to the main stream media Hoax List.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1710468647179948261
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
This has been floating around for a long time, and the bottom line is that Trump wasn't charged with anything related to this particular allegation.