Author Topic: Texas A&M professor teaches that Hamas is a 'charity organization', students say  (Read 497 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Oct 21, 2023
Texas A&M professor teaches that Hamas is a 'charity organization', students say
One student said she "teaches her opinion as fact and tests you as such."

Jarryd Jaeger
Vancouver, BC
Oct 21, 2023

A professor at Texas A&M University has been accused by former students of teaching that the Iranian-backed Palestinian terrorist organization Hamas is nothing more than a "charity organization."

Sena Karasipahi, who has worked at the university since 2006, currently serves as an instructional assistant professor in the Department of International Affairs.

In numerous RateMyProfessors reviews, students who have been enrolled in classes taught by Karasipahi reported that her lectures were "heavily ideologically slanted," and often contained biased, if not outright false information.

https://thepostmillennial.com/texas-a-m-professor-teaches-that-hamas-is-a-charity-organization-students-say
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Slaughtering Jews is apparently charitable.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I guess in the religion of medieval depravity :shrug:

Offline Kamaji

So why is she still teaching?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I guess the 6 million  was the old bag limit.  The world doesn't  seem to care.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Our universities and schools are led by bat crap crazy liberal mental midgets who impose their liberal ideology onto our youth and until the GOP finds a way to counter this b.s., nothing is going to change.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline The_Reader_David

Yeah, sure.  A better case can be made that the Oprichnina, Ivan the Terrible's secret police, was a charitable organization -- they actually did run soup kitchens when not killing, torturing, assaulting, or terrorizing less violently the Tsar's enemies real and imagined.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.