Author Topic: America on the Brink: Incompetence, Political Infighting and Vulnerability to Major Terrorist Attack  (Read 194 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
America on the Brink: Incompetence, Political Infighting and Vulnerability to Major Terrorist Attack Unveiled

Click and Listen to the Article by SOFREP Now
by Carbonatix Audio

In a world cascading with complexities and unpredictabilities, a sinister shadow lurks ominously over the United States, threatening the bedrock of its national security.

Our nation has never been more susceptible to a major terrorist attack since the terrorists attacked America on September 11th, 2001.

These attacks reshaped many lives, including my own, as I was deployed with SEAL Team 3 and would miss the birth of my son Hunter.

I feel like I am waiting for an attack to come at any moment.

This is a harsh revelation, steeped in the turbulent waters of a medically incompetent President, international conflict in Ukraine and Israel with China lurking in the background, and our own political infighting.

https://sofrep.com/news/america-on-the-brink-incompetence-political-infighting-and-vulnerability-to-major-terrorist-attack-unveiled/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson