Author Topic: Elon Musk’s finances may crash Tesla’s stock to the ground  (Read 338 times)

Offline Kamaji

Elon Musk’s finances may crash Tesla’s stock to the ground
« on: October 22, 2023, 02:39:08 pm »
Elon Musk’s finances may crash Tesla’s stock to the ground

By Charles Gasparino
Published Oct. 21, 2023

With all that goes on with Elon Musk, it’s easy to forget it’s Tesla that finances the Musk machine: His purchase of what was Twitter (now renamed by Musk as X) that enhances the reach of his opinions; his ability to send rockets into space, and whatever else he might dream up in the next five minutes

Tesla, the world’s largest electric-car maker (still holding a slight lead over China’s BYD), is the reason why Musk — at least as this column goes to press — is the world’s richest person with a net worth above $200 billion.

Notice the qualifier.

Sometime soon, Musk may fall to No 2 or below, overtaken by Bernard Arnault, who runs the LVMH luxury goods empire (he has taken some hits to his wealth lately with a decline in LVMH shares) or maybe Amazon founder Jeff Bezos.

Musk, of course, is Tesla’s CEO and largest shareholder.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/10/21/elon-musks-finances-may-crash-teslas-stock-to-the-ground/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Re: Elon Musk’s finances may crash Tesla’s stock to the ground
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2023, 02:42:56 pm »
????

I don't think Elon is too worried.  I understand that if he went public with Space-X, he likely would become the world's first Trillionaire.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.