Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE San Francisco mayor orders police, health and other departments to propose cuts of $206 MI  (Read 273 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

EXCLUSIVE San Francisco mayor orders police, health and other departments to propose cuts of $206 MILLION in desperate attempt to reverse city's 'doom loop' spiral into economic collapse
Story by Lewis Pennock For Dailymail.Com  •
2h

Mayor London Breed has ordered San Francisco department heads to propose cuts that will prevent the city from reaching a $500 million deficit by 2025

Law enforcement faces cuts of $27.6 million while the public health department could lose $25.9 million, according to a DailyMail.com analysis

The radical cuts are an embarrassing U-turn by Breed, who is forced to tear up the record-breaking $14.6 billion budget she signed off just three months ago

San Francisco's mayor has ordered city departments including police and public health to propose budget cuts of $206 million by next week in a desperate attempt to reverse the stricken city's 'doom loop' spiral into economic collapse.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/exclusive-san-francisco-mayor-orders-police-health-and-other-departments-to-propose-cuts-of-206-million-in-desperate-attempt-to-reverse-city-s-doom-loop-spiral-into-economic-collapse/ar-AA1iEgx2?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=1f0aca003bd94d45a7492d06dcd78167&ei=19
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson