Author Topic: Biden Tells Whopper of a Lie, Claims He Once Awarded His Uncle Frank Purple Heart For Actions During  (Read 447 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Tells Whopper of a Lie, Claims He Once Awarded His Uncle Frank Purple Heart For Actions During Battle of the Bulge (VIDEO)
by Cristina Laila Oct. 20, 2023 8:30 pm

oe Biden on Friday welcomed President Charles Michel of the European Council and President Ursula von der Leyen of the European Commission to the White House for the US-EU Summit in the Cabinet Room.

Biden just couldn’t help himself. He just had to tell one of his favorite lies about the time he awarded his uncle Frank a Purple Heart for his actions during the Battle of the Bulge.

This time Biden claimed he was a US Senator when he awarded his uncle with a Purple Heart.

This never happened. There is no record of this ever happening. Biden is a pathological liar.

WATCH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3q0pwFtwg0&ab_channel=GOPWarRoom
Biden Again Claims He Gave Uncle Frank A Purple Heart, But There's No Evidence Any Of It Is True

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/biden-tells-whopper-lie-claims-he-once-awarded/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This time Biden claimed he was a US Senator when he awarded his uncle with a Purple Heart.
This never happened. There is no record of this ever happening. Biden is a pathological liar.
The more disturbing part is that in Biden's brain it did happen. He would pass a lie detector.
Biden is not able to distinguish between reality and fantasy.
In technical psychological terms, the man is loony. Biden is a nutcase.
It is one thing for him to believe his daydreams himself personally.
But for him to expect everyone else to agree and to affirm them is a different level of dissociation.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 05:24:05 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

The more disturbing part is that in Biden's brain it did happen. He would pass a lie detector.
Biden is not able to distinguish between reality and fantasy.
In technical psychological terms, the man is loony. Biden is a nutcase.
It is one thing for him to believe his daydreams himself personally.
But for him to expect everyone else to agree and to affirm them is a different level of disassociation.

That is part of later stages of dementia; not being able to distinguish from reality and fantasy.

He needs to step down period.

The true nutcases are those who are propping him up to fulfill their own agenda. His wife should be very ashamed of herself as  well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That is part of later stages of dementia; not being able to distinguish from reality and fantasy.

He needs to step down period.

The true nutcases are those who are propping him up to fulfill their own agenda. His wife should be very ashamed of herself as  well.
Yeah it's a symptom of dementia, but also a something that has been a part of Biden's life ever since he spoke his first word, the only difference is that Biden either can no longer remember his lies or he figures he's just to big to care. Biden hasn't had an original thought in his life that he didn't steal from someone else first!

Online Hoodat

This isn't the first time.  A lie with so much detail.  This isn't dementia.  This is someone constitutionally incapable of being honest.

On the Finnegan side of the family, four brothers.  Every single one volunteered the very next day, on Monday, to join.  My uncle, Frank Biden, joined.  My father was working in the shipyards.

The fact of the matter is that, you know, it wasn’t a second thought.  They just showed up.  And there’s a generation, represented by you, Ray, that doesn’t look for accolades.

You know, I — my dad, when I got elected Vice President, he said, “Joey, Uncle Frank fought in the Battle of the Bulge.”   He was not feeling very well now — not because of the Battle of the Bulge.  But he said, “And he won the Purple Heart.  And he never received it.  He never — he never got it.  Do you think you could help him get it?  We’ll surprise him.”

So we got him the Purple Heart.  He had won it in the Battle of the Bulge.  And I remember he came over to the house, and I came out, and he said, “Present it to him, okay?”  We had the family there.

I said, “Uncle Frank, you won this.  And I want to…”  He said, “I don’t want the damn thing.”  (Laughter.)  No, I’m serious.  He said, “I don’t want it.”  I said, “What’s the matter, Uncle Frank?  You earned it.”  He said, “Yeah, but the others died.  The others died.  I lived.  I don’t want it.”

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2022/12/16/remarks-by-president-biden-at-a-delaware-veterans-summit-and-pact-act-town-hall-new-castle-de/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Biden just couldn’t help himself. He just had to tell one of his favorite lies about the time he awarded his uncle Frank a Purple Heart for his actions during the Battle of the Bulge.

The primary reason there is no record of this happening is because his uncle died in 1999.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm curious if he got Beau a Purple Heart....as he keeps telling everyone he died in Iraq... :pondering:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm curious if he got Beau a Purple Heart....as he keeps telling everyone he died in Iraq... :pondering:

Next week it will be Beau received the MOH....and Joe personally awarded to him... posthumously.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Next week it will be Beau received the MOH....and Joe personally awarded to him... posthumously.
And it will be for single handedly charging a Nazi machine gun nest while saving a crew of Seabees on Guadalcanal just before he raised the flag on Iwo Jima  888mouth