Author Topic: Pro-Palestinian Protesters Shout ‘Never Again for Anyone’ after Worst Massacre of Jews since Holocau  (Read 725 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pro-Palestinian Protesters Shout ‘Never Again for Anyone’ after Worst Massacre of Jews since Holocaust
Story by Caroline Downey  •
14h

Pro-Palestinian protesters congregated on Fifth Avenue in New York City on Friday night to demand that Israel stop retaliating against Hamas, shouting: “‘Never again’ for anyone” after the most brutal massacre of Jews since the Holocaust.

Hundreds of demonstrators of all ages parked themselves on the steps of the New York Public Library to urge a “cease-fire, now!” as well as an end to Israel’s alleged apartheid and occupation of Palestinian land. The crowd grew so massive that police officers said it was blocking visitors from exiting the building.

“Never again means never again for anyone,” a Palestinian activist, who said he was Jewish, yelled into a bullhorn. “Never again means now.” The chant was repeated by the crowd.

The phrase “Never again” usually refers to the historical lessons learned from the attempted extermination of the Jews under the Nazi regime. Hamas, which killed over 1,400 Israelis and took hundreds of others hostage, explicitly calls in its charter for the eradication of Jews in Israel and around the world. In their barbaric onslaught on October 7, the Islamic terrorists also raped, tortured, maimed, burned alive, and kidnapped civilians.

However, signs at the demonstration indicated that participants accused Israel of being the aggressor. “Israel commits war crimes,” one sign read. “Apartheid will never be justified,” said another. “Zionism is terrorism,” another sign read.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pro-palestinian-protesters-shout-never-again-for-anyone-after-worst-massacre-of-jews-since-holocaust/ar-AA1iAUhT?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=fd52fc29dd24401486a62137cd08563c&ei=27
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They're not pro-Palestinian, they are pro-terrorist since that is what they are actually celebrating. :osama:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Like Democrats, they accuse others of that which they themselves do.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

As more Jews emigrated to the land called Palestine after WWI, the Muslim Arabs periodically attacked and killed Jewish settlers.
 To be sure, there was always a certain population of Jews living is Palestine/Israel before the official creation of the state of Israel going back to Roman times and the diaspora.