Author Topic: POLITICS EXPOSED: Massive Payment To Joe Biden From Hunter’s Business Partner  (Read 289 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
POLITICS EXPOSED: Massive Payment To Joe Biden From Hunter’s Business Partner
ByAdmin
Published on October 20, 2023SHARETWEET7 COMMENTS

In a development that has rocked Washington, D.C., Chairman James Comer (R-KY) of the House Oversight Committee revealed that a direct payment to Joe Biden in the amount of $200,000 has been revealed. The check came from Mr. James Biden, a business associate of Hunter Biden’s, and his wife Sara.

According to an announcement released via X, the Committee said “We have found a $200,000 DIRECT payment to Joe Biden.”

A press release from the committee laid out the astonishing findings.

“In 2018, James Biden received $600,000 in loans from, Americore—a financially distressed and failing rural hospital operator, according to bankruptcy court documents,

James Biden received these loans “based upon representations that his last name, ‘Biden,’ could ‘open doors’ and that he could obtain a large investment from the Middle East based on his political connections.”

https://patriotalerts.com/2023/10/exposed-massive-payment-to-joe-biden-from-hunters-business-partner/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Biden Family payola info has become a daily dump.  And the MSM has complictly cast a wayward glance at what has become the biggest corruption scandal in U.S. Politcal History.

Maybe that is why Rachel Maddow fears for her life.   They are just as responsible as "The Big Guy"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.