Author Topic: Ep. 32 You’ll be shocked to learn this, but it turns out the whole George Floyd story was a lie.  (Read 637 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Great comments by Tucker's guest and it is true. The whole Civil Rights unrest started as black kids were figuring out how to go from just High School to college, either on a scholarship for sports, sometimes academics in places like Howard University (traditionally black universities), or even through military service and GI Bill benefits. Achievement was paramount, on the sports field or off it, and seen as the ticket to advancement. For a black girl to be pregnant out of wedlock had just a much social stigma as for a white girl to be in the same straits.

Then all that was disrupted. (I believe intentionally, using some folks to foment unrest and derail those earlier plans many had.) By the time the dust settled, LBJ's Great Society was removing the cultural pillars (calling the elders "Uncle Toms" and such) that had underwritten former plans for success, and a dependent society was formed that has prevailed, to the detriment of all who have bought into it, and to the detriment of all who pay for it. As with the Palestinians, their mothers can't teach their children at their knee what they have not learned, so school achievement gets little emphasis in some quarters, even cultural inertia against such ("acting white") and another generation is lost (even though they know every form to fill out, the laws about them, and who to call and what to say to 'get over').  Welfare women have a tendency to know welfare law better than the social workers.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mrclose

Of course most of us knew this about Floyd but you must listen to the guy that Tucker is talking with!

He makes all the sense in the world about why Floyd has been made into some kind of hero!

This from a black gentleman himself!

https://vimeo.com/876625597

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Mod2

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Anyone with half a brain knew this the day he died.  I did not need a coroner report to know he did NOT die at the hands of the police.  When the coroner announced he died of an overdose of drugs, I shrugged my shoulders and said BIG F***ING SURPRISE!    NOT!!

He was just one more dirtbag criminal who had no business being free on the streets.  The world is a better place without him and anyone that supports his elevated status as far as I am concerned.