Author Topic: Far-left pressure in George Floyd case may have influenced trial despite lack of strangulation evide  (Read 1928 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Far-left pressure in George Floyd case may have influenced trial despite lack of strangulation evidence: court documents

"There was extreme premium pressure, yes. The city was burning down."

Savanah Hernandez
Texas, US
Oct 20, 2023

The case surrounding George Floyd has taken another shocking turn as sworn testimony reveals that not only was there immense pressure on prosecutors to charge during the George Floyd case, but that the county’s medical examiner also stated that there "were no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation,” in relation to Floyd.

This summer, hundreds of pages of sworn testimony from Hennepin County attorneys and county employees involved in the case of George Floyd revealed the “extreme pressure” prosecutors faced in Hennepin County to charge Derek Chauvin and three other former Minneapolis police officers for the death of George Floyd.

Per Alpha News, multiple employees of the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office, including a prosecutor for the case, withdrew after stating that the pressure to charge the other three officers involved, "violated professional and ethical rules."

This information has come out after being included in a sex discrimination complaint filed by former Hennepin County prosecutor, Amy Sweasy, one of the office’s top prosecutors, against County Attorney Mike Freeman.

In the 2022 complaint, she alleges that she “disagreed with CA (county attorney) about the charging in a case” stating that she believed they “violated professional and ethical rules.” She ultimately withdrew from the case, further claiming that three other male assistant attorneys also disagreed with Freeman, and refused to work on the case.

excerpt:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1714729290636415389

https://twitter.com/GuntherEagleman/status/1715505499649519688

more
https://thepostmillennial.com/far-left-pressure-in-george-floyd-case-may-have-influenced-trial-despite-lack-of-strangulation-evidence-court-documents?utm_campaign=64483
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Related:  TUCKER: It turns out the whole George Floyd story was a lie.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1715465410856841628

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Those that wanted to defund the police, BLM and Antifa won as did the far left in Congress.  Floyd was just a convenient death.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I've never heard Derek Chauvin's side of the story, have you?

Online DB

He OD'd on fentanyl. He had three times what is considered fatal in his blood. All of the symptoms of it were present including foaming at the mouth and unable to breath.

What the prosecutors did was criminal.

Offline goatprairie

I remember that shortly after the incident occurred and Floyd's body was being autopsied, the Hennepin County med. examiner found no evidence of strangulation or asphyxia. But he changed his tune at the trial. It was a fact that Floyd had high amounts of dangerous drugs in his system including fentanyl.
Many people in the media, including many so-called conservatives, declared that it was a basic case of the police killing a nonthreatening suspect.
While strong pressure on a neck can kill a person, how do they know for sure that it was Chauvin's knee (that was not always on Floyd's neck) and not Floyd's terrible medical condition aggravated by dangerous drugs?
I've seen a number of other stories of perps dying while being restrained due to the drugs in their system and their hysterical reaction to being restrained.
It's difficult not to conclude that Floyd's death was due a lot more to his bad heart being aggravated by the dangerous drugs  in his system and his hysterical reaction.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the U.S. has thousands of people dying annually from fentanyl. But that drug didn't affect Floyd in a very adverse manner? Give me a break.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 01:47:53 am by goatprairie »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He OD'd on fentanyl. He had three times what is considered fatal in his blood. All of the symptoms of it were present including foaming at the mouth and unable to breath.

What the prosecutors did was criminal.
It just goes to show what can be accomplished by cowards who lack integrity.

And yes, knowing that Chauvin did not kill Floyd by cutting off his windpipe, and yet persisting with a prosecution anyway, is obscene. Not to mention the Press...who not only ginned up the people who rioted, but virtually celebrated the destruction and theft that wrecked so many lives and businesses, ever making excuses for and minimizing it.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 03:39:42 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto

JUST IN: Despite being convicted, autopsy report reveals Derek Chauvin DID NOT kill George Floyd..

6:55 PM · Oct 20, 2023

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Oct 20, 2023
Far-left pressure in George Floyd case may have influenced trial despite lack of strangulation evidence: court documents
"There was extreme premium pressure, yes. The city was burning down."

Oct 20, 2023

The case surrounding George Floyd has taken another shocking turn as sworn testimony reveals that not only was there immense pressure on prosecutors to charge during the George Floyd case, but that the county’s medical examiner also stated that there "were no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation,” in relation to Floyd.

This summer, hundreds of pages of sworn testimony from Hennepin County attorneys and county employees involved in the case of George Floyd revealed the “extreme pressure” prosecutors faced in Hennepin County to charge Derek Chauvin and three other former Minneapolis police officers for the death of George Floyd.

Per Alpha News, multiple employees of the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office, including a prosecutor for the case, withdrew after stating that the pressure to charge the other three officers involved, "violated professional and ethical rules."

This information has come out after being included in a sex discrimination complaint filed by former Hennepin County prosecutor, Amy Sweasy, one of the office’s top prosecutors, against County Attorney Mike Freeman.

https://thepostmillennial.com/far-left-pressure-in-george-floyd-case-may-have-influenced-trial-despite-lack-of-strangulation-evidence-court-documents
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline MOD8

Merged threads

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
As I've been posting in this forum for months...

Psssssst !!!!
Hey, you...!
George Floyd wasn't murdered.

Pass it on...

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
As I've been posting in this forum for months...

Psssssst !!!!
Hey, you...!
George Floyd wasn't murdered.

Pass it on...
I think that anyone who looked at this rationally instead of emotionally or politically knew this but it was just too good for the racists, communists and the in the democrats pocket media not to run with so as to rupture America.

Offline Smokin Joe

Well, now, that places the responsibility for the entire BLM rioting and associated ANTIFA nonsense right on two doorsteps.

First and foremost the Media, who perpetrated, and persisted in, the narrative that the police had killed Floyd, and especially Chauvin, who did not suffocate the man. it was the Media, pumping the lie, that incited violence (and they even used Floyd's death to excuse billions of dollars of theft and destruction. (I wonder if the Insurance companies which paid out can subrogate and sue the Media for complete or partial recovery of damages paid?)

Second the prosecutors who suppressed or ignored Brady Material in the trials of the police officers, who have caused loss of life, liberty, and property for defendants, and who contributed by their lack of integrity to the aforementioned rioting and destruction and theft. They should be disbarred, removed from any office they occupy, and forbidden to work in any publicly paid position ever again as a reward for their cowardice.
The police should have their convictions (even on plea) overturned, be freed, and compensated for their losses, starting with the liquidation of the assets of those who ignored Brady Material and persisted in prosecution.
The absence of petechiae, a hemorrhaging known to be a hallmark of strangulation, and the absence of any apparent or occult injury to the airway, neck, soft tissues of the neck or rib cage in conjunction with the serum levels of fentanyl and norfentanyl indicate as many here have suspected (or known): that Mr. Floyd died of an overdose, and not any overt action by police.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

The George Floyd case was too good to pass up

Racist, white cop kills innocent black man.  No facts or evidence to the contrary was going to get in the way of that.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

The George Floyd case was too good to pass up

Racist, white cop kills innocent black man.  No facts or evidence to the contrary was going to get in the way of that.
I find it very interesting that all black males supposedly murdered by racist cops in the last ten years or more have been less than saintly types earnestly working hard for their degrees in astrophysics or to be heart surgeons.
They've all been mostly criminal types i.e. George Floyd who worked very hard to secure their own demise.

Online roamer_1

Well... DUH. I told all y'all at the time, and from personal experience that there was NO WAY he was choking. If that cop were to bear down even a little bit, he'd have been screaming like a little girl... but he would not be suffocating. and his neck would have broken long before he did.

Been there done that, more than once.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 12:07:36 am by roamer_1 »

here is the moronic george floyd jury explaining why they convicted derek chauvin of second-degree murder. they say 'it's not what he did, it's what he didn't do.' they say the cops 'never cared' about floyd.

they do not even pretend to care about a key element of second-degree murder, which is causation, i.e. whether Derek Chauvin actually killed floyd.

evidence that floyd had a fatal overdose includes (a) floyd saying "I can't breathe" before he was on the ground; (b) the fatal level of fentanyl in his system; (c) lack of any physical signs of neck injury or strangulation

none of this comes up in this jury's analysis. like the medical examiner, they came up with a verdict and retroactively 'justified' it, regardless of what the law says

https://twitter.com/gregg_re/status/1715731740113682708

Offline LMAO

They had trouble finding people for the jury. There may have been some fear in the minds of the jurors on that case, that if they didn’t come to  the “right” verdict, their own lives, and property would’ve been at risk

Seriously, if you were on the jury, would you trust the likes of Kamala Harris not to dox you?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What about the failure to render aid when George Floyd passed out of consciousness / non-responsive?

It was the failure to render aid that contributed to the guilty verdict for depraved indifference.

Law enforcement officials have a positive responsibility to keep persons in their custody alive.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

What about the failure to render aid when George Floyd passed out of consciousness / non-responsive?

It was the failure to render aid that contributed to the guilty verdict for depraved indifference.

Law enforcement officials have a positive responsibility to keep persons in their custody alive.
How many perpetrators have played possum to gain an advantage is a scuffle? That advantage, where police let their guard down for even a moment, can lead to officers being killed, or people being taken hostage.
The LEOs had no control over what Floyd had taken before the initial confrontation. Requiring them to be EMS also is a bit beyond their job description. In situations like this, where there is no proof of malice on their part, I do not think it realistic to expect that, even though a policeman with Narcan has meant the difference between life and death for countless opoid user ODs.

When I was a firefighter/EMS, the police were did their job and we did ours. That stemmed from a convincing mock accident in which a policeman 'pronounced' one of the 'victims' dead. While that was amusing, it underscored the difference. When the suspect is in custody and under their control, then EMS moves in.

C S Lewis

Offline Polly Ticks

I wonder if there is any recourse for Derek Chauvin.  What was done to him was criminal.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra