Author Topic: Pentagon CFO’s Chief of Staff Has Family Ties to Islamic Terrorism  (Read 353 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pentagon CFO’s Chief of Staff Has Family Ties to Islamic Terrorism
But at least she has a degree in Islamic Studies.
October 20, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 17 Comments

Newsletter

[Make sure to read Daniel Greenfield’s contributions in Jamie Glazov’s new book: Barack Obama’s True Legacy: How He Transformed America.]

In 2019, Yousra Fazili addressed a congressional hearing to complain about the arrest of her cousin by Indian authorities. The woman who now serves as Chief of Staff for the Pentagon Comptroller claimed that her cousin was the innocent victim of oppressive Indian authorities.

According to the daughter of Kashmiri Muslim immigrants, her cousin Mubeen Shah had been arrested under India’s Public Safety Act even though he was “not a politician or a dissident, he isn’t a freedom fighter, or even a kid in the street throwing stones. He’s just a businessman. His life’s work has focused on bringing economic opportunity to Kashmir.”

In reality, as the Hindu Post noted, Shah had “lionized Kashmiri jihadists, agreed with a description of convicted terrorists as ‘inspirations for the youth,’ and promised that ‘we all are ready to spill our blood’” to keep the region Muslim. On Facebook, Shah appeared to have posted a picture describing Mohammad Afzal Guru, an Islamic terrorist tied to the ‘The Army of Muhammad’, which is affiliated with Al Qaeda, as the “Pride of Kashmir”. Guru had been executed for his role in a December 2001 attack on the Indian parliament.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/pentagon-cfos-chief-of-staff-has-family-ties-to-islamic-terrorism/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Pentagon CFO’s Chief of Staff Has Family Ties to Islamic Terrorism
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2023, 09:10:55 pm »
Is this "guilt by association",or a genuine threat to America?

After all,this IS America,and YOU are not guilty of committing a crime just because a close relative committed the crime.

Yeah,we DO need to be "VEWWY,VEWWY,CAREFUL BOUT WHO WE PUT IN PUBLIC OFFICE",but we also need to be "VEWWY,VEWWY CAREFUL" to NOT allow our personal biases to turn us into what we hate and fear.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2023, 09:14:24 pm »
Is this "guilt by association",or a genuine threat to America?

After all,this IS America,and YOU are not guilty of committing a crime just because a close relative committed the crime.

Yeah,we DO need to be "VEWWY,VEWWY,CAREFUL BOUT WHO WE PUT IN PUBLIC OFFICE",but we also need to be "VEWWY,VEWWY CAREFUL" to NOT allow our personal biases to turn us into what we hate and fear.

Agreed, but under the current circumstances, I'm leaning towards distrust more than just a coincidence.  Don't all members have to go through some type of vetting and security clearance processes??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2023, 09:50:49 pm »
I wouldn't trust ANY muslim, ANYwhere.

For ANY reason.

Sorry if you don't like this post.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2023, 10:46:01 pm »

I wouldn't trust ANY muslim, ANYwhere.

Neither do I.

Then again,I  trust damn  few people. That is a hard  lesson that  life has taught  me.

Sorry if you don't like this post.

Why? You don't exist to  please me.

Having said  all that,this IS still America (barely),and in America,our citizens are SUPPOSED to be  presumed to be innocent  until proven guilty.

I like it like that.

What *I* see as the major problem is there are people out there BRAGGING on tv about wanting to destroy America,and  that just seems to be peachy-keen to  the courts and LEO's where they live and/or operate.

The way *I* see it,if you are bragging in public about killing Americans,THAT IS "probable cause" to  lock  your ass up.

However,if you  are just suspicious of someone because they have a muddle-eastern accent and want them locked up BECAUSE YOU ARE SUSPICIOUS of them,America is already dead.

In THIS country you are supposed to be presumed innocent until found guilty. I like it that way.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!