Author Topic: The U.S. Military Keeps Sending More And More Firepower Closer To Israel  (Read 193 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The U.S. Military Keeps Sending More And More Firepower Closer To Israel
The Pentagon confirmed that it will send the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) to the Eastern Mediterranean, while the U.S. 6th Fleet command ship USS Mount Whitney (LCC-20) will join the growing flotilla off the Israeli coast.

ByPeter SuciuPublished33 seconds ago

The Pentagon confirmed that it will send the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) to the Eastern Mediterranean, while the U.S. 6th Fleet command ship USS Mount Whitney (LCC-20) will join the growing flotilla off the Israeli coast.

“The Department remains focused on three primary objectives: First, supporting Israel’s defense through security assistance; second, sending a clear message of deterrence to any actors considering involvement in the conflict; and third, being vigilant against any threats to U.S. forces,” Pentagon spokesperson Sabrina Singh said on Wednesday.

The U.S. Navy’s largest and newest nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN-78) and her strike group are already stationed off the coast of Gaza, while the Nimitz-class nuclear-powered carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69) is on its way to join the force.

Taking Command

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2023/10/the-u-s-military-keeps-sending-more-and-more-firepower-closer-to-israel/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson