Author Topic: Suspect in killings of 9 Americans returned to Mexico  (Read 196 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Suspect in killings of 9 Americans returned to Mexico
« on: October 20, 2023, 03:38:35 pm »

ERO El Paso deportation officers remove a Mexican national wanted for organized crime in his home country on Oct. 13 …

BORDER CRIME
Suspect in killings of 9 Americans returned to Mexico
by: Fernie Ortiz

Posted: Oct 18, 2023 / 02:17 PM CDT

Updated: Oct 18, 2023 / 02:17 PM CDT

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) — The U.S. has returned to Mexico a man wanted in connection with the 2019 killings of nine Americans in the border state of Sonora.

Federal agents arrested 24-year-old Gustavo Ivan Hernandez-Cabral on Sept. 4 at a motel in Albuquerque.

Juarez cartel ordered to pay $4.6 billion for killings of 9 Americans
He was handed over to Mexican authorities on Oct. 13 at one of the international bridges in Downtown El Paso.

Hernandez-Cabral had crossed the border illegally into Santa Teresa, New Mexico, three times in July, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE, and each time was processed for voluntary return and repatriated to Mexico.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/suspect-in-killings-of-9-americans-returned-to-mexico/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Suspect in killings of 9 Americans returned to Mexico
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2023, 03:40:19 pm »
He'll get a fair court hearing in Mejico - in front of a bunch of kangaroos.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson