Author Topic: A caravan of 200+ Venezuelans is making their way to cross illegally into Eagle Pass.  (Read 191 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Auden B. Cabello
@CabelloAuden
Piedras Negras, MX: A caravan of 200+ Venezuelans is making their way to cross illegally into Eagle Pass.

A day after
@ICEgov
 announced the first flight of Venezuelans being flown directly to Venezuela, those numbers will be replenished today with a single group crossing.

Video:
@efraiinGzz

https://twitter.com/CabelloAuden/status/1715082323623063985
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Perhaps there is even a Hamas terrorist or two among them. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline The_Reader_David

Actually, since their country has been turned into a Communist hell-hole, Venezuelans probably have a basis for legitimate asylum claims.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.