Author Topic: WATCH Dr. Drew warn about 'permanent' heart damage from COVID shots  (Read 2094 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND 10/19/2023

A new video has surfaced revealing Dr. Drew, the popular media personality and medical commentator who runs his own show, being interviewed on the Megyn Kelly Show on SiriusXm.

And he's warning of the "emergency" myocarditis danger to young men from the COVID-19 shots, actually genetic treatments that were described by government officials as "vaccines."

"It's more common than we thought," he said. Sarcastically, he states: "It's mild … it's mild … it's no big deal."

However, it is, he said.

"Look, in my world, throughout my entire career, 40-year career, myocarditis is a medical emergency," he charged. "It's a dire problem."

And then he reveals what's troubling.

"A publication just came out five days in circulation," he said. "A major cardiology journal, … excellent study and it showed, it took my breath away. I don't know why it wasn’t headline news. Large study and it showed that about approximately half of the young males that got myocarditis had permanent heart damage."

"Permanent."

He said, "That means that a we don't what percentage are going to be disabled by this [or] are going to develop heart failure. Or [are] going to need cardiac transplants."

He called the study, which he did not identify, "breathtaking."

He warned that to a 27-year-old the illness is "nothing."

"The vaccine is all risk. Why the push?" he wondered.

"I think universities are going to be in big trouble for having mandated young people get that vaccine. People are going to get sick, long-term consequences. And they should sue those schools that forced them to take that," he said.

https://twitter.com/TexasLindsay_/status/1715033782498001303

More: https://www.wnd.com/2023/10/watch-dr-drew-warn-permanent-heart-damage-covid-shots/

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: WATCH Dr. Drew warn about 'permanent' heart damage from COVID shots
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2023, 02:23:50 pm »

Where are the millions of dead bodies, Pinsky?!

Why are sports teams not disrupted, Pinsky?

How are sports events such as the Boston and London and Chicago Marathon continuing, with pre-Covid numbers and pre-Covid or better finish times, Pinsky?

Pinsky is so ignorant of Covid vaccines that he doesn't know that vaccines using three different technologies have been used in the US, and in his stupid claim does not distinguish among them. Ignorance like this makes mocking anti-Covid-vaxxers like Pinsky very easy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2023, 03:58:25 pm »
Well, As I have said before, I am glad YOU haven't had any problems, @PeteS in CA.

I'd wager there are a host of other medical issues that you haven't had.

Congratulations.

That does not mean others have been so fortunate.

What I absolutely don't get is why you deny the fact that others have had adverse reactions to the shots. Especially in view of the liability waivers that Pharma is running under in regard those injections.

Why the great campaign? You work for Pfizer or something? Loaded up on Pharma stocks?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2023, 04:12:54 pm »
Well, As I have said before, I am glad YOU haven't had any problems, @PeteS in CA.

Congratulations.

That does not mean others have been so fortunate.

What I absolutely don't get is why you deny the fact that others have had adverse reactions to the shots. Especially in view of the liability waivers that Pharma is running under in regard those injections.

Why the great campaign? You work for Pfizer or something? Loaded up on Pharma stocks?

***agree
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2023, 04:16:14 pm »

Congratulations.

That does not mean others have been so fortunate. 1.
Why the great campaign? You work for Pfizer or something? Loaded up on Pharma stocks?2.

1. If The Vaccine is as deadly as you want to believe it is, there should be millions of extra dead people in the US, and 10s or 100s of millions world wide. Where's the Beef? Where are the dead bodies?!

2. So typical, you cannot answer a very simple question, so you attack the messenger. You want to know what my profession has been since 1980? This discussion site thread from 2005 will give you a clue, https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=836 . The thread hasn't had a new post in 8 years, so do you "need" me to post in it to demonstrate that I am the OP of the thread? As for my "investments", those are my house and my 401Ks. If the latter have any pharmaceutical companies' stocks, I neither know it nor control it. ETA: Since you agreed with the personal attack, @libertybele

Speaking of, "Why the great campaign?", what is yours, @Smokin Joe? Is turnabout fair play? [Sarcasm] Are you one of Snake Oil Salesman Mercola's investors? [/Sarcasm][/color]

I'd like to see discussion without ad hominem attacks or straw man arguments the latter not relevant here, but I'm targeted I call out the SHIT for what it is.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 04:55:41 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2023, 04:16:20 pm »
NEW PFIZER GUIDANCE: "Authorized or approved mRNA COVID-19 vaccines show increased risks of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart), particularly within the first week following vaccination. For COMIRNATY, the observed risk is highest in males 12 through 17 years of age. Seek medical attention right away if you have any of the following symptoms after receiving the vaccine, particularly during the 2 weeks after receiving a dose of the vaccine:

chest pain; shortness of breath; feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering, or pounding heart.
Additional symptoms, particularly in children, may include: Fainting; Unusual and persistent fatigue or lack of energy; Persistent vomiting; Persistent pain in the abdomen; Unusual and persistent cool, pale skin.

Fainting can happen after getting injectable vaccines including COMIRNATY. Your vaccination provider may ask you to sit or lie down for 15 minutes after receiving the vaccine"

See also: Pfizer Amends U.S. Government Paxlovid Supply Agreement and Updates Full-Year 2023 Guidance :
Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) today announced that it has amended its supply agreement with the U.S. government for Paxlovid, the first oral antiviral pill approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is updating its Full-Year 2023 Guidance.

Paxlovid Amended Agreement with U.S. Government Facilitates Commercialization

At the end of 2023, Pfizer will accept a non-cash return of any remaining Emergency Use Authorized (EUA)-labeled U.S. government inventory, estimated to be 7.9 million treatment courses, and in the fourth quarter, will reverse the associated revenues currently estimated to be approximately $4.2 billion. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2023, 04:32:30 pm »
NEW PFIZER GUIDANCE: "Authorized or approved mRNA COVID-19 vaccines show increased risks of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart), particularly within the first week following vaccination. ...

Ever noticed how consistently I post some form of this clause, "If The Vaccine is as deadly as you want to believe it is ..."? It isn't an accident or an example of my inclination to verbosity. I have NEVER said vaccines - for Covid or for any other disease - are zero risk. Believe it or not, I would not say that because I am not that stupid.

The point of, "If The Vaccine is as deadly as you want to believe it is ...," which I should not need to explain, is that there is a greater than huge gap between the real risks (which are akin to the risks entailed in getting out of bed in the morning) of any vaccine and anti-Covid-vaxxers' Chicken-Littleism and Wolf-Crying.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2023, 04:55:14 pm »
1. If The Vaccine is as deadly as you want to believe it is, there should be millions of extra dead people in the US, and 10s or 100s of millions world wide. Where's the Beef? Where are the dead bodies?!

2. So typical, you cannot answer a very simple question, so you attack the messenger. You want to know what my profession has been since 1980? This discussion site thread from 2005 will give you a clue, https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=836 . The thread hasn't had a new post in 8 years, so do you "need" me to post in it to demonstrate that I am the OP of the thread?

Speaking of, "Why the great campaign?", what is yours, @Smokin Joe? Is turnabout fair play? [Sarcasm] Are you one of Snake Oil Salesman Mercola's investors? [/Sarcasm][/color]

I'd like to see discussion without ad hominem attacks or straw man arguments the latter not relevant here, but I'm targeted I call out the SHIT for what it is.
I never claimed (nor has anyone else, for that matter) that millions were dead because of the shots, except to say and I repeat: Millions might be still alive or not suffering long term effects of COVID had the HCQ/Azithromycin/Zinc or IVM/DOxycycline/Zinc treatments been used at first sign of the disease. Those treatments have been grudgingly shown to be effective, now that the big money has been made off shots administered under an EUA that would not have existed had the treatments been given their due, and now that billions of dollars in profits have bee reaped under the EUA by various Pharma companies. Some have suffered adverse effects from the mRNA shots, up to and including fatal reactions.

I made no ad hominem attack--stuff that strawman.

You have relentlessly denigrated every claim that some, as in SOME people have had adverse reactions to the shots. You have repeatedly brought up that you have not, nor do you know anyone who has. (I consider you lucky indeed, that since COVID reared its head, you know of no one who died. I have been to a dozen funerals in that time, only one from COVID.)  Therefore, by your posts, this is all some elaborate conspiracy by anti-vaxxer hacks to smear the Pharma companies: Quackery without any real upside. The companies who put the vaccine out have no liability under the EUA waiver, so there is nothing to be gained by dissing the jabs unless, of course there is a problem that may be persistent in the future.

But that does not account for the people who have had adverse reactions, fibrous blood clots (fatal), or other problems that were not in evidence until shortly after getting the jabs, nor does it take into account that some lots of the shots had high rates of adverse reactions while others had low rates of reactions (quality control? Dosing? contaminants?) .
Your summary dismissal of the problem is what I find intriguing, and pardon me for questioning your motives. I thought we discussed issues here, and didn't just summarily dismiss them, so perhaps something else is at play?

As for millions of dead, well, we have that (worldwide) attributed or perhaps misattributed (for profit or out of laziness) to COVID itself, and an unknown number who had severe and fatal reactions to the jabs. We know of some of the more famous ones, and the problem is international, not just limited to California. 

However, no one said there were millions of vaccine related deaths, just that there were some, and that others have suffered complications ranging from minor to severe. That some, however represents an apparent statistically significant uptick in such sudden and unexpected deaths among athletes who should have been in top physical condition, something that begs the question of why?.

We are, after all, dealing with a novel approach to vaccination (the use of mRNA to get the body to produce antigens (portions of the virus) to elicit the immune response, rather than just using the dead virus).
Before that particular methodology is used more, one would think the observation for, and if found, the pathology of any adverse effects is something we would want to fully understand before employing that strategy again. After all, there are some 200 million people who got the shots, and a very large control group who did not. In the absence of extensive (as in normal) human trials for the initial shots and even less for the boosters, those aftereffects should be examined when found.

Not looking for or at those effects, in a sort of persistent state of denial (especially in the presence of a liability waiver for those effects) is a missed opportunity, scientifically, and one which could conceivably have serious consequences in the future.

I'm just a scientist, Pete. I have nothing to do with Mercola or any of the others. Like oil, answers are where I find them, without dogma, without summary dismissal. That lack of dismissal helped find millions of barrels of oil over the years, and helped double the output of an entire state (Montana). So excuse the bleep out of me for calling them as I see them.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 04:58:08 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2023, 05:08:00 pm »
I never claimed (nor has anyone else, for that matter) that millions were dead because of the shots, except to say and I repeat: Millions might be still alive or not suffering long term effects of COVID had the HCQ/Azithromycin/Zinc or IVM/DOxycycline/Zinc treatments been used at first sign of the disease. Those treatments have been grudgingly shown to be effective, now that the big money has been made off shots administered under an EUA that would not have existed had the treatments been given their due, and now that billions of dollars in profits have bee reaped under the EUA by various Pharma companies. Some have suffered adverse effects from the mRNA shots, up to and including fatal reactions.

I made no ad hominem attack--stuff that strawman.

You have relentlessly denigrated every claim that some, as in SOME people have had adverse reactions to the shots. You have repeatedly brought up that you have not, nor do you know anyone who has. (I consider you lucky indeed, that since COVID reared its head, you know of no one who died. I have been to a dozen funerals in that time, only one from COVID.)  Therefore, by your posts, this is all some elaborate conspiracy by anti-vaxxer hacks to smear the Pharma companies: Quackery without any real upside. The companies who put the vaccine out have no liability under the EUA waiver, so there is nothing to be gained by dissing the jabs unless, of course there is a problem that may be persistent in the future.

But that does not account for the people who have had adverse reactions, fibrous blood clots (fatal), or other problems that were not in evidence until shortly after getting the jabs, nor does it take into account that some lots of the shots had high rates of adverse reactions while others had low rates of reactions (quality control? Dosing? contaminants?) .
Your summary dismissal of the problem is what I find intriguing, and pardon me for questioning your motives. I thought we discussed issues here, and didn't just summarily dismiss them, so perhaps something else is at play?

As for millions of dead, well, we have that (worldwide) attributed or perhaps misattributed (for profit or out of laziness) to COVID itself, and an unknown number who had severe and fatal reactions to the jabs. We know of some of the more famous ones, and the problem is international, not just limited to California. 

However, no one said there were millions of vaccine related deaths, just that there were some, and that others have suffered complications ranging from minor to severe. That some, however represents an apparent statistically significant uptick in such sudden and unexpected deaths among athletes who should have been in top physical condition, something that begs the question of why?.

We are, after all, dealing with a novel approach to vaccination (the use of mRNA to get the body to produce antigens (portions of the virus) to elicit the immune response, rather than just using the dead virus).
Before that particular methodology is used more, one would think the observation for, and if found, the pathology of any adverse effects is something we would want to fully understand before employing that strategy again. After all, there are some 200 million people who got the shots, and a very large control group who did not. In the absence of extensive (as in normal) human trials for the initial shots and even less for the boosters, those aftereffects should be examined when found.

Not looking for or at those effects, in a sort of persistent state of denial (especially in the presence of a liability waiver for those effects) is a missed opportunity, scientifically, and one which could conceivably have serious consequences in the future.

I'm just a scientist, Pete. I have nothing to do with Mercola or any of the others. Like oil, answers are where I find them, without dogma, without summary dismissal. That lack of dismissal helped find millions of barrels of oil over the years, and helped double the output of an entire state (Montana). So excuse the bleep out of me for calling them as I see them.

If I remember correctly PeteS in CA got covid badly and was put on a ventilator. After recovering he took the covid shot... You don't take a vaccine for something you just had and recovered from - but he did. If I'm wrong he can correct me.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2023, 05:19:33 pm »
If I remember correctly PeteS in CA got covid badly and was put on a ventilator. After recovering he took the covid shot... You don't take a vaccine for something you just had and recovered from - but he did. If I'm wrong he can correct me.
If that's the case I can understand. The same people who claim the shots are "safe and effective" claimed you did not acquire natural immunity after recovering from COVID (another lie).

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2023, 05:51:53 pm »
VERY URGENT: federal researchers find evidence Covid mRNA jabs cause seizures in young children
The safety signal appeared in a huge Food and Drug Administration database; did the Centers for Disease Control know before recommending Covid boosters for kids last month?
Alex Berenson
Oct 20, 2023

(NOTE: I asked the FDA for comment for this article before noon on Thursday. The agency has missed my deadline of noon Friday to respond. mRNA shots are still promoted to children, so the fact they may cause seizures is an urgent public health issue. I have decided to publish the article now, including my questions to the FDA in it. When they respond I will update.)

Young children had a significantly elevated risk of seizures and convulsions after receiving mRNA Covid jabs, Food and Drug Administration scientists have found.

The FDA researchers quietly released the finding, which comes from an analysis of insurance claims databases, earlier this week. The FDA and Centers for Disease Control did not meet a deadline on questions if CDC knew of the finding before it advised kids to receive more mRNA Covid boosters last month.

The FDA did not quantify the risk or severity of the seizures in the paper. But the published data suggest the risk appears to be about 1 in 2,500 completed vaccinations within a week of a shot. Older kids also had increased risk, though it did not hit statistical significance.

The CDC’s push for more mRNA for young kids was already controversial, since most countries no longer make Covid boosters available to children (or most healthy adults). The seizure finding will only increase the scrutiny CDC faces. ...

Rest of story: https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/very-urgent-federal-researchers-find
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2023, 10:12:21 pm »
VERY URGENT: federal researchers find evidence Covid mRNA jabs cause seizures in young children
The safety signal appeared in a huge Food and Drug Administration database; did the Centers for Disease Control know before recommending Covid boosters for kids last month?
Alex Berenson
Oct 20, 2023

(NOTE: I asked the FDA for comment for this article before noon on Thursday. The agency has missed my deadline of noon Friday to respond. mRNA shots are still promoted to children, so the fact they may cause seizures is an urgent public health issue. I have decided to publish the article now, including my questions to the FDA in it. When they respond I will update.)

Young children had a significantly elevated risk of seizures and convulsions after receiving mRNA Covid jabs, Food and Drug Administration scientists have found.

The FDA researchers quietly released the finding, which comes from an analysis of insurance claims databases, earlier this week. The FDA and Centers for Disease Control did not meet a deadline on questions if CDC knew of the finding before it advised kids to receive more mRNA Covid boosters last month.

The FDA did not quantify the risk or severity of the seizures in the paper. But the published data suggest the risk appears to be about 1 in 2,500 completed vaccinations within a week of a shot. Older kids also had increased risk, though it did not hit statistical significance.

The CDC’s push for more mRNA for young kids was already controversial, since most countries no longer make Covid boosters available to children (or most healthy adults). The seizure finding will only increase the scrutiny CDC faces. ...

Rest of story: https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/very-urgent-federal-researchers-find
Considering that young children were the one group at least risk from the disease itself, and would acquire natural immunity after contracting it and getting well, the risk of adverse reactions has been considered higher than the risk of dying from the disease. IMNMO (in my non-medical opinion), that would contraindicate the injections.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2023, 03:04:50 pm »

Context matters. I got Covid in January 2021, when receiving a vaccine was not an option under CA's distribution scheme. I was too young. I waited the 3 months my doctor recommended, and a bit more. Knowing a. recovery does not provide total immunity, b. Covid was still circulating and killing people, c. anti-Covid-vaxxers were (and still are) spewing fact-free nonsense, and d. I really wanted to reduce my risk of repeating my January experience even more than "just" resistance from recovery, I chose to receive on of the vaccines. There also were family reasons underlying that choice that I won't detail - no, none of my family are paid shills or have Big Pharma investments (I should not have to post that, but having already been falsely accused of this, I'm trying to preempt further A-holery). The point of this verbosity is that my choice was, at the time, very well thought through, not even slightly a reaction of fear. NOTHING I've learned since and NOTHING claimed since by anti-Covid-vaxxers would have changed that decision.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2023, 03:29:10 pm »
My first job out of college was with State Dept of Health, which included the  epidemiological duties of reporting to the CDC .. back in the Late '70's. Also in that job I conducted statistical pathogenic reviews, and worked closely with State Labs to troubleshoot public health issues where problem areas of disease might have been encountered.  I acutally lived and worked the paths of vaccinatons, and cause/effect of problems if they occured.

With that background....   I was pretty excited back late in '20 as the vax progressed.....   Thinking I was dealing with the same honorable folks back in the day who took public health serious, and with that experience wholeheartedly supported the effort.

Never in a million years did I ever expect our own CDC, FDA, and Pharma to succumb to such levels of deceit, and betrayal of our people. I admittedly took the Vax, and one booster before it became crystal clear that this was a sham and a snake oil.  The mere fact that prior to 2020, a vaccination was defined as an etilogical agent induced into a host for the prevention of a disease.  How they bent that was insanely criminal.

2 years later, I am still incredibly embarassed that I as one who used to manage these programs has to eat crow.  I trusted them.  They screwed us over, by claiming this to be a true vaccine.  Now, I have absoltuely zero trust in anything our government says or does.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 03:30:30 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2023, 03:36:22 pm »
Context matters. I got Covid in January 2021, when receiving a vaccine was not an option under CA's distribution scheme. I was too young. I waited the 3 months my doctor recommended, and a bit more. Knowing a. recovery does not provide total immunity, b. Covid was still circulating and killing people, c. anti-Covid-vaxxers were (and still are) spewing fact-free nonsense, and d. I really wanted to reduce my risk of repeating my January experience even more than "just" resistance from recovery, I chose to receive on of the vaccines. There also were family reasons underlying that choice that I won't detail - no, none of my family are paid shills or have Big Pharma investments (I should not have to post that, but having already been falsely accused of this, I'm trying to preempt further A-holery). The point of this verbosity is that my choice was, at the time, very well thought through, not even slightly a reaction of fear. NOTHING I've learned since and NOTHING claimed since by anti-Covid-vaxxers would have changed that decision.
You were not accused. Questions were asked regarding possible fiscal motivation, which you have answered in the negative. Answer accepted. The only A-holery involved is in the fine print of your post.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2023, 03:39:27 pm »
The mere fact that prior to 2020, a vaccination was defined as an etilogical agent induced into a host for the prevention of a disease.

The etilogical agent in an inactivated virus vaccine is the inactivated virus.

The etilogical agent in a protein subunit vaccine is the protein that is part of the target virus or toxin.

The etilogical agent from a viral vector vaccine is the protein of the target virus that the vaccine causes cells to produce.

The etilogical agent from an mRNA vaccine is the protein of the target virus that the vaccine causes cells to produce.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2023, 03:53:45 pm »
If that's the case I can understand. The same people who claim the shots are "safe and effective" claimed you did not acquire natural immunity after recovering from COVID (another lie).

I have taken flu vaccines for nearly 10 consecutive years now, after I got a nasty case in 2012.    I am now conflicted on the safeness of that now.  That is how much we as a people now trust our public health establishment.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2023, 06:42:53 pm »
You were not accused. Questions were asked regarding possible fiscal motivation, which you have answered in the negative. Answer accepted. The only A-holery involved is in the fine print of your post.

So this

Was that supposed to be a request for advice about pie? Lemon meringue and pecan. More seriously ...

You weaseled your accusation that I post about Covid vaccines for personal gain as "questions", but your accusation was clear. Just be honest and own up to what you did, @Smokin Joe.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2023, 08:01:19 pm »
The etilogical agent in an inactivated virus vaccine is the inactivated virus.

The etilogical agent in a protein subunit vaccine is the protein that is part of the target virus or toxin.

The etilogical agent from a viral vector vaccine is the protein of the target virus that the vaccine causes cells to produce.

The etilogical agent from an mRNA vaccine is the protein of the target virus that the vaccine causes cells to produce.

....and  your point of this wiki-post?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2023, 08:26:03 pm »
So this

Was that supposed to be a request for advice about pie? Lemon meringue and pecan. More seriously ...

You weaseled your accusation that I post about Covid vaccines for personal gain as "questions", but your accusation was clear. Just be honest and own up to what you did, @Smokin Joe.
I asked questions. It could not be any clearer.

I could understand scientific skepticism, but in the face of mounting evidence of harmful effects of the so-called vaccines, your dogged determination to defend them, even though the definition of a "vaccine" had to be changed to take those injections in, seemed to be driven by something other than simple science.
So, I asked. That is there prima facie. QED.

If you read it as an accusation, that's your problem.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2023, 10:22:12 pm »
I asked questions. It could not be any clearer.

I could understand scientific skepticism, but in the face of mounting evidence of harmful effects of the so-called vaccines, your dogged determination to defend them, even though the definition of a "vaccine" had to be changed to take those injections in, seemed to be driven by something other than simple science.
So, I asked. That is there prima facie. QED.

If you read it as an accusation, that's your problem.
You're right. You could not be any clearer. You accused him of being a shill.

Most of your "mounting evidence" was made up by supplement salesmen. The list of them is short, and your hero the late Vladimir Zelenko is atop that list.

But give me another diatribe about zinc, please...
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2023, 05:16:35 am »
You're right. You could not be any clearer. You accused him of being a shill.

Most of your "mounting evidence" was made up by supplement salesmen. The list of them is short, and your hero the late Vladimir Zelenko is atop that list.

But give me another diatribe about zinc, please...
To spare my little fingers, here you go: From peer-reviewed medical journals, with cites and links for your reading pleasure.

The Role of Zinc in Antiviral Immunity
Scott A Read,1,2 Stephanie Obeid,3 Chantelle Ahlenstiel,3 and Golo Ahlenstiel1,2
(Advances in Nutrition) Adv Nutr. 2019 Jul; 10(4): 696–710

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6628855/

This one is fairly general, and not focused on respiratory viruses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zinc and Respiratory Viral Infections: Important Trace Element in Anti-viral Response and Immune Regulation
Fatemeh Sadeghsoltani,1 Iraj Mohammadzadeh,2 Mir-Meghdad Safari,3 Parisa Hassanpour,1 Melika Izadpanah,4 Durdi Qujeq,5,6 Soheila Moein,7 and Mostafa Vaghari-Tabaricorresponding author1,8
Biol Trace Elem Res. 2022; 200(6): 2556–2571.
Published online 2021 Aug 9. doi: 10.1007/s12011-021-02859-z
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8349606/

Abstract

Influenza viruses, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), and SARS-COV2 are among the most dangerous respiratory viruses. Zinc is one of the essential micronutrients and is very important in the immune system. The aim of this narrative review is to review the most interesting findings about the importance of zinc in the anti-viral immune response in the respiratory tract and defense against influenza, RSV, and SARS-COV2 infections. The most interesting findings on the role of zinc in regulating immunity in the respiratory tract and the relationship between zinc and acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) are reviewed, as well. Besides, current findings regarding the relationship between zinc and the effectiveness of respiratory viruses’ vaccines are reviewed. The results of reviewed studies have shown that zinc and some zinc-dependent proteins are involved in anti-viral defense and immune regulation in the respiratory tract. It seems that zinc can reduce the viral titer following influenza infection. Zinc may reduce RSV burden in the lungs. Zinc can be effective in reducing the duration of viral pneumonia symptoms. Zinc may enhance the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine in reducing mortality rate in COVID-19 patients. Besides, zinc has a positive effect in preventing ARDS and ventilator-induced lung damage. The relationship between zinc levels and the effectiveness of respiratory viruses’ vaccines, especially influenza vaccines, is still unclear, and the findings are somewhat contradictory. In conclusion, zinc has anti-viral properties and is important in defending against respiratory viral infections and regulating the immune response in the respiratory tract.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Potential molecular mechanisms of zinc- and copper-mediated antiviral activity on COVID-19

Isha Rani,a Anmol Goyal,b Mini Bhatnagar,c,1 Sunita Manhas,a,1 Parul Goel,a,1 Amit Pal,d,1 and Rajendra Prasada,

Nutr Res. 2021 Aug; 92: 109–128.
Published online 2021 Jun 13. doi: 10.1016/j.nutres.2021.05.008
PMCID: PMC8200255

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8200255/

From the Abstract:
However, zinc (Zn) and copper (Cu) have been shown to exert protective effects due to their antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral properties. Therefore, it is hypothesized that supplementation with Zn and Cu alone or as an adjuvant may be beneficial with promising efficacy and a favorable safety profile to mitigate symptoms, as well as halt progression of the severe form of SARS-CoV-2 infection. The objective of this review is to discuss the proposed underlying molecular mechanisms and their implications for combating SARS-CoV-2 infection in response to Zn and Cu administration. Several clinical trials have also included the use of Zn as an adjuvant therapy with dietary regimens/antiviral drugs against COVID-19 infection. Overall, this review summarizes that nutritional intervention with Zn and Cu may offer an alternative treatment strategy by eliciting their virucidal effects through several fundamental molecular cascades, such as, modulation of immune responses, redox signaling, autophagy, and obstruction of viral entry and genome replication during SARS-CoV-2 infection.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zinc and respiratory tract infections: Perspectives for COVID‑19 (Review)
     Anatoly V. Skalny Lothar Rink Olga P. Ajsuvakova Michael Aschner Viktor A. Gritsenko Svetlana I. Alekseenko Andrey A. Svistunov Demetrios Petrakis Demetrios A. Spandidos Jan Aaseth Aristidis Tsatsakis Alexey A. Tinkov
International Journal of Molecular Medicine
Published online on: April 14, 2020     https://doi.org/10.3892/ijmm.2020.4575

https://www.spandidos-publications.com/ijmm/46/1/17

Abstract:
In view of the emerging COVID‑19 pandemic caused by SARS‑CoV‑2 virus, the search for potential protective and therapeutic antiviral strategies is of particular and urgent interest. Zinc is known to modulate antiviral and antibacterial immunity and regulate inflammatory response. Despite the lack of clinical data, certain indications suggest that modulation of zinc status may be beneficial in COVID‑19. In vitro experiments demonstrate that Zn2+ possesses antiviral activity through inhibition of SARS‑CoV RNA polymerase. This effect may underlie therapeutic efficiency of chloroquine known to act as zinc ionophore. Indirect evidence also indicates that Zn2+ may decrease the activity of angiotensin‑converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), known to be the receptor for SARS‑CoV‑2. Improved antiviral immunity by zinc may also occur through up‑regulation of interferon α production and increasing its antiviral activity. Zinc possesses anti‑inflammatory activity by inhibiting NF‑κB signaling and modulation of regulatory T‑cell functions that may limit the cytokine storm in COVID‑19. Improved Zn status may also reduce the risk of bacterial co‑infection by improving mucociliary clearance and barrier function of the respiratory epithelium, as well as direct antibacterial effects against S. pneumoniae. Zinc status is also tightly associated with risk factors for severe COVID‑19 including ageing, immune deficiency, obesity, diabetes, and atherosclerosis, since these are known risk groups for zinc deficiency. Therefore, Zn may possess protective effect as preventive and adjuvant therapy of COVID‑19 through reducing inflammation, improvement of mucociliary clearance, prevention of ventilator‑induced lung injury, modulation of antiviral and antibacterial immunity.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those, and the references cited therein, should get you started learning about the wonders of Zinc and its antiviral properties.

I prefer to track claims of a scientific nature back to the medical (or other appropriate) journals, and not take the word of some second or third derivative of the actual research posted in some health letter. While those often do their best to break things down a bit for those who have not made science their life's work, I prefer to read the methodology, look for flaws in their conclusions, etc., and that cannot be done reading generalities about science on a fifth grade level.

That's the damned if you do and damned if you don't in all this, from a scientific perspective.

If someone breaks it down to a level most people can understand and offers or points to something helpful, they are supposedly a shill in a snake oil show, or some raving "antivaxxer".

If someone doesn't break things down, and just keeps in technical terms, then most people won't understand what they are talking about, their eyes will glaze over, and they are off to watch people kicking, bouncing, or throwing balls or some equally intellectual pursuit.

Full disclosure:

No, I did not get the shots, had COVID (confirmed case) took IVM/Doxycycline/Zinc with Vitamin C and D3, and recovered in a week, despite having three comorbidities.

I'm not selling anything and I'm not giving medical advice. I am a scientist, but not a medical doctor.  I will say what worked for me. After that, people can do what I did, do something else, or go get a series of shots linked to a number of potentially life changing adverse effects, shots  which do not prevent infection, do not prevent transmission, and do not prevent death from COVID. The choice is theirs.

A one person study group is just not enough to convince me that the mRNA shots have had no ill effects on the 5.5 Billion people who got the shots worldwide, especially in the face of mounting complaints of adverse reactions and upticks in 'sudden and unexpected deaths' noted by people in the insurance industry--because they have been running actuarial tables for as long as they have offered insurance and when reality no longer conforms with those statistical probabilities, it is a big thing for their bottom line.

Even expanding that scope to that one person's entire social circle is still far too small a fraction of the overall group to be a statistically significant study group in the face of some 5.5 billion who got the shot(s), and the some 7.6 billion people in the world. 

So, here's one more little bit for your reading enjoyment:
Vaccine. 2022 Sep 22;40(40):5798-5805.

doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2022.08.036. Epub 2022 Aug 31.

Serious adverse events of special interest following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination in randomized trials in adults
Joseph Fraiman  1 , Juan Erviti  2 , Mark Jones  3 , Sander Greenland  4 , Patrick Whelan  5 , Robert M Kaplan  6 , Peter Doshi  7

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36055877/

Abstract

Introduction: In 2020, prior to COVID-19 vaccine rollout, the Brighton Collaboration created a priority list, endorsed by the World Health Organization, of potential adverse events relevant to COVID-19 vaccines. We adapted the Brighton Collaboration list to evaluate serious adverse events of special interest observed in mRNA COVID-19 vaccine trials.

Methods: Secondary analysis of serious adverse events reported in the placebo-controlled, phase III randomized clinical trials of Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines in adults (NCT04368728 and NCT04470427), focusing analysis on Brighton Collaboration adverse events of special interest.

Results: Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest of 10.1 and 15.1 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baselines of 17.6 and 42.2 (95 % CI -0.4 to 20.6 and -3.6 to 33.8), respectively. Combined, the mRNA vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 vaccinated (95 % CI 2.1 to 22.9); risk ratio 1.43 (95 % CI 1.07 to 1.92). The Pfizer trial exhibited a 36 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group; risk difference 18.0 per 10,000 vaccinated (95 % CI 1.2 to 34.9); risk ratio 1.36 (95 % CI 1.02 to 1.83). The Moderna trial exhibited a 6 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group: risk difference 7.1 per 10,000 (95 % CI -23.2 to 37.4); risk ratio 1.06 (95 % CI 0.84 to 1.33). Combined, there was a 16 % higher risk of serious adverse events in mRNA vaccine recipients: risk difference 13.2 (95 % CI -3.2 to 29.6); risk ratio 1.16 (95 % CI 0.97 to 1.39).

Discussion: The excess risk of serious adverse events found in our study points to the need for formal harm-benefit analyses, particularly those that are stratified according to risk of serious COVID-19 outcomes. These analyses will require public release of participant level datasets.

Enjoy, and become enlightened!

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2023, 04:45:36 am »
With the CDC, the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing.  The CDC is still pushing the vaccines to be used on children, which in my humble opinion is nothing short of criminal, and one day will be so recognized.

Fact is, the CDC had a half dozen or so doctors publish an article based on data they gathered indicating the efficacy of the COVID vaccines was actually around 40%, not ninety+ anything percent.  The pharma companies lied.  The FDA lied.  Did you hear any news media report this finding?  Hell no!  So the distribution of real information regarding COVID and the COVID vaccine is suspect in every aspect.

And our worthless media, trust them at your peril!

Pete in CA made a decision for himself based on his medical history, family history and current state of health.  EVERYONE in the USA should be given that same freedom. Students at universities being forced to take these vaccines is plain *ss wrong. 

The number of dead from the COVID vaccines, in particular the mRNA vaccines will in the end exceed those dead from the virus itself.  In my humble opinion, the CDC is covering up the fact of how many dead there are.  That truth will also become more apparent in time.

It is reported that mortality rates in ALL COUNTRIES with heavy mRNA vaccine usage is up 10% across the board. That is not millions, but that statistic is significant.  And I tell you, the numbers will get worse.

The government authorities remove a vaccine from the market when 25 -50 people have perished with its use.  The numbers for deaths from the COVID vaccines is substantially higher.  And the method the CDC is using to track said deaths is intentionally misleading.

65% of the CDC employees did not get any of the COVID vaccines until they were forced to or lose their job.  Think about that!

A good friend I worked with for years spent 12 years at the Defense Health Agency DHA.  Ever hear of it?  I never did.  I reconnected with him in May, 2020 on FB.  He made it clear that a key person at the DHA indicated the mRNA COVID vaccines were known to them to be extremely deadly.  This is before the mRNA vaccines were on the market.  But again, you did not hear your media pukes mentioning this, did you?

I trust the US government right now at ZERO PERCENT.  ZERO!  Anyone here or throughout the world willing to put an EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE in their body, I wish you good luck, but I am not doing it for a virus that kills about 1% of those that get it, and usually those folks dying are people with four other co-morbidities.  Please consider what that means in the scheme of things.

I have had COVID three times now.  First time was before it was even in the news.  There was no test for it, but I had it.  I babied myself and stayed in bed for one week.  Was extremely weak for one month after being free of all other symptoms.  2nd time less so, and the 3rd time even less yet in how it affected me.  Since COVID came, that is the only illness I have had.  My wife also had it three times, but she is 20 years my junior, and for her, it was like a 2 day super minor cold.  Hardly affected her.  1st time she had it was in December, 2019.

Going back to what I said above about the numbers will increase.  I say the real increase in those reported with cancer will take time, but eventually it will be reported that those with cancer, those numbers have shot up a good bit.  Many cancers are slow to grow, slow to be identified. 

It took idiot AMA doctors six months to determine my father had cancer.  He had a rapid growing lung cancer.  It was inoperable.  The therapy they used was massive doses of chemo and radiation.  They gave him a clean bill of health only for him to have the lung cancer metastasize to his esophagus six months later. When the 2nd tumor was identified, he was told by these AMA pukes that he was already maxed out on chemo and radiation, that they did not have any further therapy they could provide, that he was going to die in approximately two months.  Then and only then did my father listen to me and start taking shark cartilage.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 04:56:16 am by jafo2010 »

Online DB

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2023, 02:05:11 pm »
To put it bluntly, more people died after the "vaccine" was out than before. That says it all, even for the terminally deaf.