Author Topic: People receiving draconian prison terms for online speech more proof the internet has never been les  (Read 216 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
People receiving draconian prison terms for online speech more proof the internet has never been less free as globalist despots use A.I. to censor, control & carry out atrocities
10/19/2023 // News Editors

Tags: artificial intelligence, big government, Censorship, computing, conspiracy, cyber war, cyborg, digital repression, fascism, freedom, Freedom House, future science, future tech, generative AI, Glitch, globalists, information technology, internet, inventions, Liberty, robotics, robots, speech police, Suppressed, thought police, Tyranny

Globally, internet freedom has never been lower, and the number of countries that have blocked websites for political, social, and religious speech has never been higher. Also, the number of countries that arrested people for online expression reached a record high, according to a report released last week by human rights advocacy group Freedom House.
(Article by Rhoda  Wilson republished from AllNewsPipeline.com)

Additionally, the report shows that governments in 16 countries are using generative artificial intelligence (“AI”) to manipulate conversations and automatically censor what’s online. Governments in Pakistan, Nigeria and the United States have used generative AI over the past year to exert increased control over the internet.

Further reading: ‘How to fight for internet freedom’, MIT Technology Review

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-10-19-globalist-despots-use-ai-to-censor-control.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson