Author Topic: "Haven for Illegal Aliens" and "Drug Cartels": Land Developers Sell Land to Undocumented Migrants -  (Read 219 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

"Haven for Illegal Aliens" and "Drug Cartels": Land Developers Sell Land to Undocumented Migrants - Creating a Crime Infested "No-Go-Zone"
Story by The Net Worth Of •
2h

While illegal immigrants are crossing the southern border in record-breaking numbers, one land developer in Texas is making it easy for them to purchase land in the United States. Here’s the whole story.

Illegal Immigrants Owning Property
Terrenos Houston is giving illegal immigrants the chance to be property owners despite not having a Social Security number.

One television advertisement for the company had a young Spanish-speaking woman offering “easy financing with the owner-to-owner method, low down payment, and comfortable [monthly] payments.”

She also said it was “very easy” to apply because they “do not check credit.”

Home to “Criminals and Drug Cartels”
One property that the development owners purchased is about 30 miles north of Houston, Texas, and it covers roughly “33,000 acres.”

Colony Ridge is the name of the property, and it is estimated that between 50,000-75,000 people live there, many of them being undocumented immigrants.

The property has received scrutiny recently over claims that it has become home to “criminals and drug cartels” since purchasers don’t have to prove American citizenship.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/haven-for-illegal-aliens-and-drug-cartels-land-developers-sell-land-to-undocumented-migrants-creating-a-crime-infested-no-go-zone/ar-AA1iyewu?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=34dce9b90eeb420db98558edd79d4449&ei=56
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson