Author Topic: Biden Quietly Puts Unconfirmed Secretary in Presidential Line of Succession: 'Grave Concerns'  (Read 245 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Quietly Puts Unconfirmed Secretary in Presidential Line of Succession: 'Grave Concerns'
Story by Samantha Chang •
18h

Joe Biden's dumpster-fire presidency continues to make a mockery of the U.S. Constitution, spotlighting once again that a motley crew of incompetent stooges is running the White House.

In the latest abomination, Biden was called out for sneakily inserting a temporary Cabinet-level official into the presidential line of succession.

In a scathing statement Wednesday, Republican Sen. Katie Britt of Alabama blasted him for flouting the Constitution by improperly elevating acting Labor Secretary Julie Su to the line of succession.

"The Biden Administration continues to attempt to rule by unilateral decree rather than govern with the advice and consent of Congress," Britt said.

The senator, an attorney who serves on the Senate Rules Committee, pointed out that Su is a temporary department head who hasn't been confirmed by the Senate.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-quietly-puts-unconfirmed-secretary-in-presidential-line-of-succession-grave-concerns/ar-AA1iw8TN?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=34dce9b90eeb420db98558edd79d4449&ei=43
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson