Author Topic: ‘Breaking Biden’ Author: Why Joe Biden Wants an Open Border Despite Terror Threat  (Read 218 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Breaking Biden’ Author: Why Joe Biden Wants an Open Border Despite Terror Threat

ALANA MASTRANGELO19 Oct 2023145

Breitbart Editor-in-Chief and New York Times bestselling Breaking Biden author Alex Marlow explained why President Joe Biden allows the United States to have an open border despite all of the concerns about potential terrorists entering the country from our porous southern border.

“Much of Washington likes an open border, and Joe Biden is the ultimate Washington establishment creature,” Marlow told YouTuber Stephen Gardner in a Tuesday interview about Marlow’s new book, Breaking Biden.

“He helped create the establishment,” Marlow continued. “There is no human being on earth who’s had more opportunity to close the border or at least secure the border than Joe Biden. Over 30 years in the Senate, eight years as vice president, and now three years as president.”

“He’s had the ability, more than any other person, to take this issue seriously, and he hasn’t. So, clearly it’s intentional,” he added.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/19/breaking-biden-author-why-joe-biden-wants-an-open-border-despite-terror-threat/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson