Author Topic: Anti-Trump Climate Group to Spend $80 Million Promoting Biden’s Green Agenda Ahead of 2024  (Read 240 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Anti-Trump Climate Group to Spend $80 Million Promoting Biden’s Green Agenda Ahead of 2024
Frank BergmanOctober 18, 2023 - 4:12 pm0 Comments

A radical celebrity-backed anti-Trump climate group is investing a whopping $80 million in national advertising to promote Democrat President Joe Biden’s globalist green agenda ahead of the 2024 election.

The organization, Climate Power, is joining forces with several global warning groups to push Biden’s re-election campaign.

The group, backed by an advisory board of popular celebrities and artists, was celebrated by the corporate media during the 2020 election for its attacks against President Donald Trump.

According to CNN, the 2024 ad campaign seeks to broadly inform voters about Biden’s “climate change” agenda – a thinly veiled push for globalism.

https://slaynews.com/news/anti-trump-climate-group-spend-80-million-promoting-bidens-green-agenda-ahead-2024/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson