Author Topic: State Department official calls current wave of migration ‘unprecedented,’ with 28 million ‘on the m  (Read 240 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
State Department official calls current wave of migration ‘unprecedented,’ with 28 million ‘on the move’
by: Salvador Rivera

Posted: Oct 11, 2023 / 03:53 PM CDT

Updated: Oct 11, 2023 / 04:07 PM CDT

SAN DIEGO (Border Report) — U.S. Assistant Secretary of State Brian Nichols was invited to speak at the University of California at San Diego’s Institute of the Americas, where the current wave of immigration was brought up almost immediately on Tuesday night.

“These are unprecedented times, never in human history have we had so many migrants on the move as we do right now,” said Nichols. “Some 28 million migrants in our hemisphere are moving for a variety of reasons. Whether it’s a lack of liberty, economic privation, climate factors, we can do many things with enforcement, with legal pathways, with addressing the root causes of migration in our hemisphere.”

Migrant crossings into San Diego Sector ‘highest in two decades,’ Border Patrol says

Nichols also discussed a recent trip to Mexico and other countries in Latin America where possible solutions were considered.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/state-department-official-calls-current-wave-of-migration-unprecedented-with-28-million-on-the-move/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
State Department official calls current wave of migration ‘unprecedented,’ with 28 million ‘on the move’

And where do you think they're all headed?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And how many are Hamas allied terrorists?

It won't affect us much here, because we will mow them down and bury them in a trench, but the cities? They don't punish crime and are halfway to anarchy already, so that's where it will go down.
The Republic is lost.