Author Topic: Hamas terrorists likely used North Korean weapons during brutal attack on Israel, evidence shows  (Read 375 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hamas terrorists likely used North Korean weapons during brutal attack on Israel, evidence shows

Hamas terrorists have been documented using North Korea's F-7 rocket launcher, the Bulsae guided anti-tank missile and the Type 58 self-loading rifle
By Lawrence Richard Fox News
Published October 19, 2023 4:38am EDT

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo weighs in on growing concerns following Iran's warning to Israel that its 'Time is OVER,' on 'Hannity.'

The Hamas terrorists that carried out a barbaric assault in Israel on Oct. 7 likely used North Korean weapons, analysis and various evidence including a militant video and weapons seized by Israel now show. North Korea has previously denied selling arms to the terrorist group.

One weapon at the center of the controversy, used by Hamas, is the F-7 rocket-propelled grenade, a shoulder-fired weapon that fighters typically use against armored vehicles. A video of Hamas terrorists using the F-7 rocket launcher has been confirmed through analysis by two experts on North Korean arms and South Korean military intelligence. The Associated Press also conducted an analysis of weapons captured on the battlefield.

These rocket launchers fire a single warhead and can be quickly reloaded, making them valuable weapons for smaller militias and guerrilla forces running skirmishes against heavy vehicles.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/hamas-terrorists-likely-used-north-korean-weapons-during-brutal-attack-israel-evidence-shows
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

How'd they get into Gaza, and who brought them there?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How'd they get into Gaza, and who brought them there?
Probably came in a crate marked "tractor parts"...

It's easy to smuggle such things in if no one is searching the cargo looking for them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis