Author Topic: Harvard students hold ‘die-in’ to demand end of ‘genocide in Gaza’  (Read 542 times)

Offline Kamaji

Harvard students hold ‘die-in’ to demand end of ‘genocide in Gaza’ after signing letter blaming Israel for Hamas terrorist attack

By Nicholas McEntyre
Published Oct. 19, 2023

The Harvard group behind the controversial letter that blamed Israel for Hamas’ bloody terrorist attack held a “die-in” Wednesday to protest “genocide in Gaza.”

Members of Harvard’s “Palestine Solidarity Committee” and “Graduates 4 Palestine” organizations held the protest, where hundreds of students laid down in a courtyard outside several dorm buildings in the “Old Yard” section of campus.

The pro-Palestinian protesters laid out on the grass, some using jackets as pillows and others holding up signs that read “Hold Harvard Accountable for Supporting Genocide,” “No Justice No Peace,” and “Ceasefire Now.”

The group announced the protest on Tuesday after claiming Israel was responsible for a hospital explosion in Gaza City that left hundreds dead.

“Israel just bombed al-Ahli hospital and medical center in Gaza where hundreds of Gazans were receiving medical treatment and seeking shelter,” the announcement on Instagram said.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/10/19/harvard-students-hold-die-in-to-demand-end-of-genocide-in-gaza/

Offline Kamaji

Stupid is as stupid does.

Online mountaineer

Richard Grenell
@RichardGrenell
Help identify the Hamas supporters. ISIS style killings should never be supported.
Believe people when they tell you who they are….

Harvard Business School students protest Israeli bombing in Gaza. (I wonder how many dogs have pooped on that lawn.)  :silly:

https://twitter.com/Doranimated/status/1714969368797323541
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If they really want to make an impact, they should take their "die-in" straight to Gaza. :MiniGun:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What about a 'die-in' for the 1400 unarmed Israelis massacred in their homes by bloodthirsty Hamas terrorists?
I guess a dead Jew doesn't count, according to Harvard.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What about a 'die-in' for the 1400 unarmed Israelis massacred in their homes by bloodthirsty Hamas terrorists?
I guess a dead Jew doesn't count, according to Harvard.

Nope. That all gets dumped down the memory hole.

The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Nothing is stopping these turds from volunteering to be human shields for Hamas.

These privileged, entitled, elitist bastards are making themselves propaganda tools for Hamas, Iran, Hezbollah, and Islamic Jihad.

Hamas deliberately and strategically chose to kidnap civilians.  Hamas kidnapped women, children, disabled, and elderly because they knew such hostages would better deter a rapid, overwhelming Israeli response.  Civilians are more valuable hostages than soldiers because soldiers are prepared to die.  Hamas hopes the families of hostages will pressure Israeli government to temper its response.

The hostages should already be considered dead, and the Israelis should firebomb Gaza into oblivion like Dresden and Tokyo.  Leave no bodies, no remains, and no bones; just ash.

Only the most evil of evils would murder and kidnap babies.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 04:40:02 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
These uber-wealth Leftist upper class elite really are displaying the stereotype. When you see a White couple in a white Mercedes both wearing expensive tennis gear with Versace sunglasses, it is easy to think ... well, Nazis.

And now after the Hamas massacre of Jews, all the rich Leftists come out on the side of the bloodthirsty murderers. Regardless of what they think they are doing, just the 'appearances' are disconcerting. Whatever they think of Jews, you would think they would have enough common sense to keep their mouths shut.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Everyone demonstrating in support for the genocidal maniacs in Gaza should be deported there.  Let them support the murderers in country.

Black balling these turds would not be a strong enough response.  All these enemies of the USA, and that is exactly what anyone supporting Hamas is, should be listed with the FBI as a potential enemy of the USA and refused any and all job opportunities in the USA.  Force these turds to leave this country, we just do not need these traitors.

And for the universities that support this nonsense, a ten year ban on any federal funds is appropriate, with an evaluation every ten years to determine if the ban should continue.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Harvard students hold ‘die-in’ to demand end of ‘genocide in Gaza’"

Actually kids, why don't YOU just die instead ?

(you'll note there is no "/s" following this post)