Author Topic: Pro-Palestinian protesters invade the Capitol: More than 300 demonstrators are arrested  (Read 408 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pro-Palestinian protesters invade the Capitol: More than 300 demonstrators are arrested after demanding Israeli ceasefire by staging a sit-down in a rotunda in the Congress complex

The demonstration comes a day after a bombing of a hospital in Gaza killed at hundreds of Palestinians

By MORGAN PHILLIPS, CONGRESS REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and KELLY LACO, EXECUTIVE EDITOR OF POLITICS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 15:32 EDT, 18 October 2023 | UPDATED: 01:57 EDT, 19 October 2023

Pro-Palestinian protestors are taking over the U.S. Capitol as hundreds demand a ceasefire between Hamas terrorists in Gaza and Israel.

The demonstration comes a day after a bombing of a hospital in Gaza killed hundreds of Palestinians.

The protestors, dressed in black shirts that read 'JEWS SAY CEASEFIRE NOW' and 'NOT IN OUR NAME' took over the large rotunda in the Cannon House Office Building.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pro-palestinian-demonstrators-swarm-on-capitol-hill-demand-gaza-ceasefire-as-police-arrest-protesters/ar-AA1isLlD
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 11:23:53 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Betcha they're all released right away.
No "insurrection" here...!