Author Topic: Joran van der Sloot has confessed to killing Natalee Holloway  (Read 303 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joran van der Sloot has confessed to killing Natalee Holloway
« on: October 18, 2023, 05:24:14 pm »
Joran van der Sloot has confessed to killing Natalee Holloway
Natalee Holloway was killed on an Aruba beach after refusing Joran van der Sloot's unwanted sexual advances
Adam Sabes By Adam Sabes , Michael Ruiz Fox News
Published October 18, 2023 11:57am EDT | Updated October 18, 2023 1:01pm EDT

Graphic content warning

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – Convicted killer Joran van der Sloot has confessed to the slaying of Natalee Holloway, according to a federal judge in Alabama who accepted his guilty plea in an extortion case targeting her family Wednesday.

According to a transcript of his confession, van der Sloot shared a grisly account of the teen's final moments. He admitted that he crushed her head with a cinderblock and dragged her to the ocean when she refused his sexual advances on an Aruba beach.

As he recounted the incident in an Oct. 3 interview, he revealed he grew angry with her resistance, grabbed the block and said, "I smash her head in with it completely."

"Her face basically, you know, collapses in," he added. "Even though it's dark, I can see her face is collapsed in."

After that, he said he dragged her in until he was about knees deep and pushed her off into the sea. Then, he said, he walked home.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/judge-says-joran-van-der-sloot-confessed-killing-natalee-holloway
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Joran van der Sloot has confessed to killing Natalee Holloway
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2023, 05:41:22 pm »
Execute him.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Hoodat

Re: Joran van der Sloot has confessed to killing Natalee Holloway
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2023, 05:42:10 pm »
Glad he was finally able to let the lie go.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-