Author Topic: Here's Israel's Evidence That an Islamic Jihad Rocket Caused Gaza Hospital Explosion  (Read 320 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Here's Israel's Evidence That an Islamic Jihad Rocket Caused Gaza Hospital Explosion
(Reuters)
Reuters and Washington Free Beacon Staff
October 18, 2023

JERUSALEM—Israel's military published on Wednesday evidence that a misfired Palestinian rocket, rather than one of its own munitions, caused an overnight explosion at a Gaza hospital in which hundreds of people died.

Hamas, the Palestinian terrorist group that controls Gaza, has blamed the blast on Israel. Israel says it was a result of a failed rocket launch by Palestinian Islamic Jihad, another militant group in the enclave.

President Joe Biden in Israel on Wednesday, speaking alongside Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, said the blast "appears as though it was done by the other team, not you." An Israeli news outlet reported that the United States believes Israel's explanation, citing U.S. and Israeli sources.

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/heres-israels-evidence-that-palestinian-rocket-caused-gaza-hospital-explosion/
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 04:45:23 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline The_Reader_David

The Telegraph (London) also reports that a weapons expert from the Royal United Services Institute, who has heard the audio from the incident, says that the sound of the rocket which hit the hospital compound does not correspond to any ordinance used by the Israelis
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.