Author Topic: Biden’s Deputies, ACLU Draft Huge Border Giveaway to Illegal Aliens  (Read 196 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s Deputies, ACLU Draft Huge Border Giveaway to Illegal Aliens

NEIL MUNRO16 Oct 2023203

President Joe Biden’s deputies and the ACLU have drafted a lawsuit settlement that would open American society to an unlimited number of economic migrants who bring children from distant South America, Africa, and Asia.

“If approved by a judge, this provision in the proposed settlement would remain in effect for eight years, preventing an administration during that time from restoring a ‘zero-tolerance’ prosecution policy” that would penalize illegal migrants who carry children up to the border, according to a Washington Post report.

If a future president wants to end the deal, he would have to take the case on the years-long route to the Supreme Court.

However, a president can use other powers to reject migrants at the border, as President Donald Trump did during the coronavirus disaster. For example, Section 212(f) of the law allows a president to exclude any and all migrants deemed “detrimental to the interests of the United States.” No president has fully used that power partly because business interests want to import workers, consumers, and renters.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2023/10/16/bidens-deputies-aclu-draft-huge-border-giveaway-illegal-aliens/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson