Author Topic: Exclusive: 11 Middle Eastern Migrants Found in Texas Border Sector in One Week  (Read 182 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Exclusive: 11 Middle Eastern Migrants Found in Texas Border Sector in One Week

A Border Patrol agents in Eagle Pass, Texas, arrests a migrant after he illegally crossed the border from Mexico. (File Photo: Bob Price/Breitbart Texas)File Photo: Bob Price/Breitbart Texas
RANDY CLARK17 Oct 2023204

EAGLE PASS, Texas — According to a source within CBP, eleven “Special Interest Aliens” from Middle Eastern nations were encountered in less than one week in the Border Patrol’s Del Rio Sector. During the week of October 8 to October 14, Border Patrol agents apprehended six Iranian nationals, three Lebanese nationals, one Egyptian national, and one Saudi Arabian national that made landfall in Texas on the banks of the Rio Grande.

The source, not authorized to speak to the media, told Breitbart Texas migrants were single adult males considered Special Interest Aliens who arrived from countries subject to travel warnings by the U.S. State Department due to terrorism. The source says, absent any significant intelligence indicting the migrants pose a known threat to the United States, they will be released into the U.S. to pursue asylum claims.

The source says the continued encounter of Special Interest migrants as tensions rise in the Middle East due to the recent Hamas attacks in Israel is alarming. “Things are developing so quickly in that region and migrants from that area continuing to arrive at the southern border presents an intelligence challenge for us,” the source told Breitbart Texas.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/10/17/exclusive-11-middle-eastern-migrants-found-in-one-texas-border-sector-in-one-week/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson