Author Topic: Big Border Encounter Numbers Don’t Tell Half the Story  (Read 169 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Big Border Encounter Numbers Don’t Tell Half the Story
« on: October 18, 2023, 04:08:37 pm »
Big Border Encounter Numbers Don’t Tell Half the Story
October 11, 2023

A new government report sheds light on what’s happening with those millions of migrant “encounters” at the southern border. The numbers tell a story that goes far deeper than daily news reports, and is much more disturbing than what the Biden administration leaves the public to believe.

White House officials say they are working “to ramp up enforcement and personnel at the border,” yet the administration’s own statistics point to a deteriorating situation.

According to the House Judiciary Committee report, U.S. border agents encountered more than 5 million illegal aliens between Jan. 20, 2021, and March 31, 2023. Of those, at least 2,464,424 had no confirmed departure from the United States.

Southern border encounters surpassed 100,000 for the 31st straight month in August, and encounters swelled to more than 260,000 in September, an all-time record.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2023/10/11/big-border-encounter-numbers-dont-tell-half-story
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson