Author Topic: Soros-backed Louisiana district attorney carjacked at gunpoint with his mother: reports  (Read 563 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Soros-backed Louisiana district attorney carjacked at gunpoint with his mother: reports
Story by Greg Wehner •
10h

The George Soros-backed Orleans Parish, Louisiana, district attorney and his mother were carjacked Monday night in New Orleans by two suspects who allegedly pointed high-powered automatic rifles at them, according to reports.

FOX 8 in New Orleans reported that district attorney’s office spokesperson Keith Lampkin confirmed DA Jason Williams, and his mother were carjacked at gunpoint as he was helping her into a car.

"DA Williams and his mother were unharmed, and both thank the [New Orleans Police Department] for their hard work tonight and every night responding to crime victims," Lampkin told the station.

NEW ORLEANS DA CALLS FOR NATIONAL RESPONSE TO VIOLENCE CRUSHING US CITIES: ‘THIS IS A TRIAGE MOMENT’

Police said two armed suspects approached Williams’ black Lincoln Navigator at about 10 p.m. on Race Street in the Lower Garden District.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/soros-backed-louisiana-district-attorney-carjacked-at-gunpoint-with-his-mother-reports/ar-AA1iovSS?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=a46b448ae2984197959bb33adae245f5&ei=78
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Whoa, just one darn minute!! OMGGGGGGG  A big liberal like this killing the good citizens of NO by driving a gas guzzling roadhog like a Navigaor?  Fire him!  Fire him! 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

... The incident, part of which was caught by a nearby surveillance camera, took place at approximately 10 p.m. Monday near Williams' home. In the video, Williams can be heard asking the carjackers to let his mother go free before they peeled away.

“Get out of the car, mama. Let me get my mom out of the car,” Williams said, before helping his mother down the sidewalk. ...

Neither he nor his mother, Janice Rogers, were injured, Williams said in a prepared statement on Tuesday.

“My mother and I found ourselves on the business end of firearms wielded by violent perpetrators,” he said. “I experienced a range of emotions and worries about the safety of my family that too many in our community have gone through.”  ...

Williams faced an alleged death threat in the midst of his federal tax-fraud trial last year, but the carjacking gave no indication it was targeted. Mayor LaToya Cantrell has a full security detail and City Council members also have officers assigned to them, but Council member Joe Giarrusso said there's not generally a sense that local officials must be protected at all times. ...
More

He must be doing a great job, if the place is so safe that city officials are so in need of round-the-clock security protection.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The carjackers could easily be a few of the thousands of Black muggers, rapists, and armed criminals he has "refused to prosecute".
Will this change his attitude? I doubt it. Liberals like him are immune from logic, facts, and in your face reality.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

Soros-backed Louisiana district attorney carjacked at gunpoint with his mother: reports

https://www.foxnews.com/us/soros-backed-louisiana-district-attorney-carjacked-gunpoint-mother-reports

The George Soros-backed Orleans Parish, Louisiana, district attorney and his mother were carjacked Monday night in New Orleans by two suspects who allegedly pointed high-powered automatic rifles at them, according to reports.

FOX 8 in New Orleans reported that district attorney’s office spokesperson Keith Lampkin confirmed DA Jason Williams, and his mother were carjacked at gunpoint as he was helping her into a car.

"DA Williams and his mother were unharmed, and both thank the [New Orleans Police Department] for their hard work tonight and every night responding to crime victims," Lampkin told the station.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mod5

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

This is a democrat, they wouldn't know a high powered automatic rifle if it was painted on the weapon in inch high lettering, it's just as likely(probably) the carjackers pointed BB guns at them. Anyway, ya reap what ya sow.