Author Topic: Massachusetts governor Maura Healy says the state will NOT guarantee accommodation for migrants - as  (Read 228 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Massachusetts governor Maura Healy says the state will NOT guarantee accommodation for migrants - as state nears immigration capacity
Story by Germania Rodriguez Poleo For Dailymail.Com •
21h

The Democrat warned on Monday the statewide emergency family shelter system will reach its capacity by the end of the month

After November 1, families seeking shelter will be assessed and those with the highest needs will be prioritized

READ MORE: Chicago is giving $9,000 to migrants to cover their rent and help furnish their 

Massachusetts governor Maura Healy has announced the state is 'on the verge of reaching capacity' and will not guarantee accommodation for migrants, as over 7,000 are currently living in shelters.

The Democrat warned on Monday the statewide emergency family shelter system will hit capacity by the end of the month, saying it has been expanding at an unsustainable rate to handle the demand from newly arriving migrant families.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/massachusetts-governor-maura-healy-says-the-state-will-not-guarantee-accommodation-for-migrants-as-state-nears-immigration-capacity/ar-AA1imXZL?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=a46b448ae2984197959bb33adae245f5&ei=21
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Another liberal state with an alligator mouth and a hummingbird *sshole!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson