Author Topic: STUDENTS FOR JUSTICE IN PALESTINE CHEERS HAMAS CRIMES AT COLLEGES ACROSS U.S.  (Read 325 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
STUDENTS FOR JUSTICE IN PALESTINE CHEERS HAMAS CRIMES AT COLLEGES ACROSS U.S.
 Daniel Greenfield  October 16, 2023

Students for Justice in Palestine hailed the Hamas rape of girls, murder of babies and kidnapping of children as a “historic win for the Palestinian resistance”.

The national organization which has 200 chapters on campuses across North America put out a ‘toolkit’ which explained that the Jewish victims were “not civilians” and could be freely targeted.

Its poster for a ‘Day of Resistance’ featured an image of the paraglider that Hamas terrorists had used to massacre and rape young Israelis at a music festival.

SJP chapters on college campuses quickly took up its call for a ‘Day of Resistance’ and put out their statements endorsing and defending Hamas and celebrating its atrocities. Many of them adopted the language of the toolkit and used the phrase “by any means necessary” to defend Islamic terrorism, not to mention rape and kidnapping, as a legitimate tactic of “resistance”.

Swarthmore Students for Justice in Palestine’s statement declared that it “enshrines the right of the Palestinian people to resist the Zionist regime by any means necessary and honors the martyrs who have sacrificed their lives for liberation.” The “martyrs” are the Hamas terrorists.

http://www.danielgreenfield.org/2023/10/students-for-justice-in-palestine.html
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 11:03:55 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson