Author Topic: Israel Accused Of Blasting Hospital However Videos From The Incident Raise Serious Questions About  (Read 1115 times)

Offline American Girl

Israel has been caught lying before. Hamas has been caught lying before.

But were those the rockets Hamas built from tearing out the water infrastructure EU installed for people in Gaza?

https://www.rightjournalism.com/israel-accused-of-blasting-hospital-however-videos-from-the-incident-raise-serious-questions-about-who-really-did-it/

Offline NavyCanDo

The first casualty of War is the truth.  Less than 2 hours after news begain  posting the accusing headline, new facts are coming out pointing at the stronger possibility of an errant Hamas rocket, or even an  intentional one knowing that Biden was coming. What better propaganda than a hospital full of children, to turn public opinion.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline mrclose

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mountaineer

Live: Rocket misfired by Gaza militants hit hospital that killed hundreds, Israel army says
Updated: Oct 18, 2023, 01:34 ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/104507450.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.today
@JordanSchachtel
One minute before a rocket blew up a hospital in Gaza, Hamas announced on Telegram that they were launching their most robust weapons in the arsenal at Haifa.  No rockets reached Haifa. High probability these hit the hospital and set off secondary explosions within building.

There is zero evidence of an Israeli air strike on the hospital, but videos are surfacing of sustained rocket fire coming out of Gaza at the same time that the hospital blew up.

Hamas stores ammunition depots in civilian areas, especially schools and hospitals. This is not speculation, but a fact uncovered hundreds of times over the years.  This is the tragedy of Hamas rule.

The pro-Hamas network Al Jazeera has pulled back its claim an IDF spox told them they hit the hospital. Here, IDF's Arabic language spox is accusing Al Jazeera of lying. Al Jazeera has since deleted their tweet.  Al Jazeera is controlled by the Hamas-harboring Qatari government.

More

https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/status/1714350115312255019

Offline mountaineer

@greg_price11
Here's a thread of geolocators that prove the rocket that blew up the hospital in Gaza today was fired from the Palestinian side at Israel but ended up killing its own people.  Same people who demand to see pictures of beheaded babies from every angle took the word of Hamas.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1714405743082803448

Offline cato potatoe

VIDEO
Rocket makes Uturn😯

It must have been manufactured by ACME

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It must have been manufactured by ACME

Operator error.  Not ACME's fault!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline NavyCanDo

What happens when many of your rockets are made out of water and sewer pipe.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

Don't know what can be gained out of a Biden visit, especially now. All he can do is amplify his weakness and that's dangerous.  This War is about to get Biblical.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: Palestinian authorities say at least 300 dead after airstrike on Gaza hospital
Lots of stuff happening here, so I'm going to try to sift through the facts as best as possible without trying to spin anything.
NOTTHEBEE.COM
https://notthebee.com/article/report-at-least-300-dead-in-gaza-hospital-explosion
And here's the updated response from Israelis:

Reports suggest that the mass casualty event at the Baptist Hospital in Gaza City was the result of a misfired rocket launch by Hamas. No IDF air activity was reported at the time and the timing coincided with a salvo of rockets launched at Israel.

Reminder: 30-40% of Hamas' rockets misfire and land short in the Gaza Strip.

The video released by the IDF:

https://notthebee.com/article/update-israel-says-explosion-in-gaza-hospital-was-result-of-failed-hamas-rocket-releases-video/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Frank J. Fleming
@IMAO_
"Great news! It looks like Israel didn't kill hundreds of Palestinians at a hospital. Actually, it doesn't look like hundreds of Palestinians died at all!" 
*all the "pro-Palestinian" people look really sad*
8:32 AM · Oct 18, 2023

:silly:

Offline mountaineer

Okay, technically Hamas fired the rocket. And technically, it never got to Israel, just a Gaza hospital. And technically, it didn't land on the hospital itself, just the parking lot. And technically, no one was killed.
But, hey, those evil Joooooooss!

https://twitter.com/Jewtastic/status/1714545729388306732

https://twitter.com/AGHamilton29/status/1714561416298914276
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 01:13:48 pm by mountaineer »

Offline Kamaji

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

Frank J. Fleming
@IMAO_
"Great news! It looks like Israel didn't kill hundreds of Palestinians at a hospital. Actually, it doesn't look like hundreds of Palestinians died at all!" 
*all the "pro-Palestinian" people look really sad*
8:32 AM · Oct 18, 2023

Apparently the Arab Palis' errant rocket landed in the hospital parking lot, harmless except to any cars parked there, but the Arab Palis never forgo an opportunity for an anti-Semitic lie.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 01:18:34 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

I stand corrected: a handful of displaced persons were injured or killed.

Emily Zanotti 🦝
@emzanotti
Blast did appear to hit a small refugee tent city, killing between 30 and 50 people.
8:17 AM · Oct 18, 2023

OSINTtechnical
@Osinttechnical
Of note, casualty-wise, I can confirm a number, probably 30-50, IDPs (internally displaced persons) were sheltering on the lawn in the courtyard of the Ahli Hospital in the red highlighted area.
They took the worst of the blast, many of their bodies were badly burnt.
7:47 AM · Oct 18, 2023

Offline goatprairie

These are the same "honest" journalists i.e. propagandists who immediately believe every racial or sex hoax.
And again, I'll point out the irony of all the leftists defending the Palie slime who would gleefully slit their throats if given the chance.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

There is always the possibility that the Hospital explosion was a false flag operation to turn international sympathies from Israel back to Palestinian Arabs.

Such an incident was guaranteed to incite "days of rage" and antipathy towards Israel.

Why would Iran care about a few dead Palestinian Arab Sunni Muslims?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 02:39:13 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
These are the same "honest" journalists i.e. propagandists who immediately believe every racial or sex hoax.
And again, I'll point out the irony of all the leftists defending the Palie slime who would gleefully slit their throats if given the chance.

I fully expect MSNBC and CNN to get right on this and correct the egregious falsehood. Saying that Israel was responsible for this atrocity, before the facts were in is Journalist malpractice. Again I am sure Those reporting the misinformation will correct the record and lay the blame fully at the feet of Hamas. ! 

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

I fully expect MSNBC and CNN to get right on this and correct the egregious falsehood. Saying that Israel was responsible for this atrocity, before the facts were in is Journalist malpractice. Again I am sure Those reporting the misinformation will correct the record and lay the blame fully at the feet of Hamas. !
It's hilarious to get on lib forums and have these morons deny, deny, deny. If they admit a Palie atrocity happened, they claim the Israelis do the same.
When asked to prove their claim that the IDF commits similar atrocities, they can provide no examples. Denial is not just a river in Africa.

Offline berdie

It was only a matter of time before the "hospital bombing" or some other bombing would have occurred to turn opinion against Israel. Whether they start the ground war or continue with air attacks doesn't matter. They are the bad guys and the Palis are the good guys. The PR war is one they can't win.

So given that, I think Israel should just go ahead and do what needs to be done.

Offline mountaineer

Emily Zanotti 🦝
@emzanotti
Guys, look, take it from a career editor.
The PHO told you an Israeli rocket leveled a hospital killing hundreds and it was actually a Hamas rocket that misfired into a parking lot and took out a Honda Civic.
Just gonna say, they may not be a reliable source for information.
1:53 PM · Oct 19, 2023