Author Topic: Innocent Particle May Signal Death of mRNA Vax  (Read 541 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Innocent Particle May Signal Death of mRNA Vax
« on: October 17, 2023, 12:11:06 pm »
https://johnmanthony.substack.com/p/innocent-particle-may-signal-death?publication_id=668733&post_id=138010212&isFreemail=true&r=cjt3t

TruthMonster - by John Anthony 10/16/2023

Pfizer Bleeds Jobs as Vax Sales Plummet - Is Their History Catching Up?

All is not well in gene ‘vaccineville’.

According to the CDC, 92% of Americans over age 18 received the first COVID-19 vaccine shot amid an unprecedented government-waged virus fear campaign. A March 2023 Northeastern, Harvard, Rutgers survey shows that number is 75%. Why the 17% discrepancy? According to the report:

“These deviations almost certainly reflect errors in the underlying official records used by the CDC, driven by the inability of states to link records of multiple shots to a given individual [e.g., for loss of vaccination proof]. Official data thus offer a distorted picture of the trends in vaccination rates in the country, and where those distortions have grown over time.”

Misinformation aside, vaccine fervor is waning.  By July 2022, just two weeks into their eligibility, vaccine demand for under 5 years of age had already peaked.

Despite government warnings of a triple threat season of COVID, flu, and rsv, by October 4, 2023, just 1.3% of the population received the latest boost.

The “vaccines’” tumbling popularity is partly because more people are discovering the data shows that “safe and effective” was more a slogan hanging by a thread than a professional assurance grounded in rigorous science. That “thread” was a drug trial that, instead of lasting the usual 2 – 5-years, was cut to 2 ½ months. Pfizer had injected the vaccine into the arms of the unvaccinated control group abruptly ending that phase. At the time the FDA approved emergency use authorization for Pfizer’s BNT162b2, the agency had no idea of its long-term consequences. In fact pregnant women were excluded from the initial trials…to make “running the trials simpler.”

Critics speak more critically of Pfizer and for good reason.  The company our government entrusted to test and distribute a vaccine to nearly the entire U.S. population has a history of illegal marketing, wrongful deaths, and digging up dirt to avoid payouts to injured families.

•   In 1992 Pfizer paid $215 million dollars because its Convexo-Concave heart valve fractured, eventually killing more than 600 people. A year later they paid the DOJ another $10.75 million for lying to get the mechanical valve approved.  They lied.

•   In 1996 Pfizer gave an experimental drug, Trovan to hundreds of Nigerian children, 11 died. Seems Pfizer forgot to mention Trovan was an experiment.  It took 15 years, but the families got $175,000 each.  (Pfizer hired investigators to dig up dirt on the Nigerian AG to avoid paying the families any money.) They lied.

•   In 2010 Pfizer had to pay $142 million for racketeering charges for falsely marketing the epilepsy drug Neurontin. Of course this was a year after being hit with a $2.3 billion fine for falsely marketing Bextra “with an attempt to defraud or mislead.” They lied two more times.

-----

More at link

I'm sorry but this article is too long so I edited it.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 03:15:48 pm by mystery-ak »

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Re: Innocent Particle May Signal Death of mRNA Vax
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2023, 12:27:00 pm »
 :bkmk:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2023, 02:50:26 pm »
If Phillip Altman really is an expert on, "drug research and regulatory approval," why did he make mistakes this bad?

The LNP, being lipid soluble, distributed throughout the body to every organ and tissue. This meant that every cell of your body produced Phillip Altman has been a drug research and regulatory approval insider for more than 40 years. ...
“The LNP, being lipid soluble, distributed throughout the body to every organ and tissue. This meant that every cell of your body produced toxic Spike Protein on its surface.  on its surface

Solid lipid nanoparticles are lipids stabilized by an emulsifier. Altman doesn't know that?

"Every cell"? That is silly. There wasn't enough mRNA in the two vaccine doses to have anywhere near that ubiquity. Did Altman make this ridiculous claim from ignorance or from anti-Covid-vax agenda? I don't care, but it would be nice if vax-wary people started noticing how they are being inundated with false bogey-claims and reflected on the motives underlying the often ridiculously false claims.

mRNA vaccines do not produce "toxic Spike Proteins" on cellular membranes. That is not how mRNA vaccines work. There is no such thing as a singular "Spike Protein". Coronavirus spikes are made up of multiple proteins. mRNA vaccines cause cells - a small number of cells, because the dosage is small - to produce and release a protein found on the surface of a spike, and the vaccine recipient's immune system recognizes those proteins as foreign and destroy the released protein. That immune system reaction is proof that Altman's claim, "every cell of your body produced toxic Spike Protein on its surface," is ridiculously false.

The vaccines that do work by incorporating a protein from spikes into cellular membranes are the Johnson & Johnson and the Oxford/AstraZeneca viral vector vaccines. If Phillip Altman is such an expert in pharmaceuticals, how did he not know this simple fact? Ignorance? Agenda? I really don't care, because false is false, but his phrase "toxic Spike Proteins" smacks of agenda-driven scare tactics.

Do I have to point out that less than 5% of Covid vaccines administered in the US are from J&J and J&J discontinued its vaccine? Do I have to point out that the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine was never used in the US, plus or minus Phase 3 testing?

Further, the way viral vector vaccines work is that the recipient's immune system attacks and destroys the cells whose cell membranes have the proteins from spikes. Thus, if every cell in the person's body had proteins from spikes in their cellular membranes their immune system would attack every cell in the body, up to the capacity of the immune system. The "every cell" claim is absurd. More Altman ignorance? More of Altman's agenda? I really don't care, but when a person like me whose career has zero to do with anything pharmaceutical or medical can spot an call out his falsehoods, Altman's claims are pathetic.

Brandolini's Law under-estimates by 1-3 orders of magnitude.

BTW and more generally, solid lipid nanoparticles have been used for medication delivery since at least 2018. The technique was not invented nor used specifically and only for mRNA vaccines.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 02:58:11 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2023, 02:05:37 am »
Of course this was a year after being hit with a $2.3 billion fine for falsely marketing Bextra “with an attempt to defraud or mislead.” They lied two more times.

i was given Bextra. After a couple of days I wanted to end it all. I realized that everything in my life was going great, so that made no sense. The only difference was the drug, which i quit immediately. In a couple of days, I was back to normal. Thank God I wasn't at one of my life's low spots instead of one of the highs.

As for the spike proteins and adverse effects, The Epoch Times has a great series on all this. I recommend reading it, all brandolinis aside.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 02:08:18 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2023, 12:56:17 pm »
NEW PFIZER GUIDANCE: "Authorized or approved mRNA COVID-19 vaccines show increased risks of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart), particularly within the first week following vaccination. For COMIRNATY, the observed risk is highest in males 12 through 17 years of age. Seek medical attention right away if you have any of the following symptoms after receiving the vaccine, particularly during the 2 weeks after receiving a dose of the vaccine:

chest pain; shortness of breath; feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering, or pounding heart.
Additional symptoms, particularly in children, may include: Fainting; Unusual and persistent fatigue or lack of energy; Persistent vomiting; Persistent pain in the abdomen; Unusual and persistent cool, pale skin.

Fainting can happen after getting injectable vaccines including COMIRNATY. Your vaccination provider may ask you to sit or lie down for 15 minutes after receiving the vaccine"

See also: Pfizer Amends U.S. Government Paxlovid Supply Agreement and Updates Full-Year 2023 Guidance :
Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) today announced that it has amended its supply agreement with the U.S. government for Paxlovid, the first oral antiviral pill approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is updating its Full-Year 2023 Guidance.

Paxlovid Amended Agreement with U.S. Government Facilitates Commercialization

At the end of 2023, Pfizer will accept a non-cash return of any remaining Emergency Use Authorized (EUA)-labeled U.S. government inventory, estimated to be 7.9 million treatment courses, and in the fourth quarter, will reverse the associated revenues currently estimated to be approximately $4.2 billion. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org