Author Topic: ‘We’ve Seen The History’: Wisconsin Rep Has ‘Zero Confidence’ Biden Admin Will Vet Gaza Refugees  (Read 217 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

‘We’ve Seen The History’: Wisconsin Rep Has ‘Zero Confidence’ Biden Admin Will Vet Gaza Refugees
DCNF - Ingraham Tiffany Gaza Refugees - Featured

HAROLD HUTCHISON
REPORTER
October 16, 2023
8:52 PM ET

Republican Rep. Tom Tiffany of Wisconsin ripped President Joe Biden Monday, saying he didn’t believe the administration would vet refugees from the Gaza Strip.

Tiffany introduced the Guaranteeing Aggressors Zero Admission (GAZA) Act, which would prohibit the Biden administration from admitting refugees from Gaza, according to a release from his office. Tiffany cited the Oct. 7 terrorist attack by Hamas on multiple locations that killed over 1,200 Israelis. (RELATED: Former Israeli Diplomat Says Country Won’t Stop Until Every ‘Last Hamas Terrorist’ Meets ’72 Virgins’)

WATCH:

“This should be a three-alarm fire for the American people seeing what is happening in the Middle East at this point with barbarism that is going on and then some people want to relocate, possibly of thousands of refugees from Gaza to the United States of America,” Tiffany told Fox News host Laura Ingraham. “That should concern every American.”

https://dailycaller.com/2023/10/16/weve-seen-the-history-wisconsin-rep-has-zero-confidence-biden-admin-will-vet-gaza-refugees/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The question is not "if" they will come.

It's now "how many", and "where are they going to send them?"