Author Topic: TOO LATE: Israel now buying, handing out GUNS for “citizen militias” after realizing gun control FAI  (Read 316 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
TOO LATE: Israel now buying, handing out GUNS for “citizen militias” after realizing gun control FAILED and got hundreds of Israelis MURDERED
10/16/2023 // Ethan Huff // 3.2K Views

In towns close to the country's borders, Israel is purchasing and handing out 10,000 rifles to arm civilian security teams in preparation for the next phase of Israel's war on Gaza.

National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir announced that residents of mixed Jewish-Arab cities and West Bank settlements will also receive a portion of these firearms.

The far-right Otzma Yehudit party says it has already purchased 4,000 "assault rifles" and begun distributing them to targeted areas. The Israeli government is also purchasing helmets and bulletproof vests to distribute as well.

According to Gvir, the weapons, armor and other equipment will be handed out to "hundreds of towns that have civilian security teams linked to the Israel Police's Border Police force."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-10-16-israel-buying-guns-citizen-militia-war.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson