Author Topic: Mexican Cartels Are Threatening Anyone Who Moves, Cuts or Laces Anything With Fentanyl As It’s “Too  (Read 201 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mexican Cartels Are Threatening Anyone Who Moves, Cuts or Laces Anything With Fentanyl As It’s “Too Dangerous”

© Provided by eBaum's World

The latest adversary in the war against fentanyl? None other than the Sinaloa cartel.

According to members of the international crime ring, the “Chapitos” — the nickname for four of incarcerated drug lord Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán’s sons that are running the operation — are cracking down on the production and sale of the powerful synthetic opioid within their territories.

Though this new approach to fentanyl comes after several incidents regarding the Sinaloa cartel, including the capture of Chapitos leader Ovidio Guzmán back in January and the United States indictment of the Chapitos and several of their colleagues later in the spring, they’re not messing around.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/mexican-cartels-are-threatening-anyone-who-moves-cuts-or-laces-anything-with-fentanyl-as-it-s-too-dangerous/ar-AA1ijIdp?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=eb368e20ceed459d8566e0ec01e27438&ei=74
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I doubt they are against fentanyl, they aren't that humanitarian.  More likely they don't like the "independent businessmen" cutting into their profits. 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson