Author Topic: Shocking moment Cornell history professor Russell Rickford - who was in favor of defunding the polic  (Read 371 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Shocking moment Cornell history professor Russell Rickford - who was in favor of defunding the police - calls Hamas terrorist attacks 'exhilarating' and 'energizing' at pro-Palestine rally

A Cornell history professor with a history of radical left-wing views called the Hamas terror attacks in Israel 'exhilarating' and 'energizing'

Russell Rickford is an associate professor of history and, according to his Twitter bio, a 'Historian of the Black radical tradition'

It's the latest example of extremist pro-Palestine rhetoric in academia since the attacks
By STEPHEN M. LEPORE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 00:08 EDT, 17 October 2023 | UPDATED: 03:17 EDT, 17 October 2023

A Cornell history professor - with a past of radical left-wing views - has called the Hamas terror attacks in Israel 'exhilarating' and 'energizing' at a pro-Palestine rally.

Russell Rickford is an associate professor of history and, according to his Twitter bio, a 'Historian of the black radical tradition'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12638105/Cornell-Professor-Russell-Rickford-Hamas-Israel-attacks.html
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 10:20:04 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline goatprairie

A radical leftist (is there any other kind?) who hates Jews and loves terrorists who murder babies. What else is new?

Offline LMAO

A radical leftist (is there any other kind?) who hates Jews and loves terrorists who murder babies. What else is new?

Exactly

That’s just like being shocked over a story about a dog that barks
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 06:11:55 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy