Author Topic: 2 Iranians who 'could pose a significant security threat' captured at US border, sources say  (Read 177 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

2 Iranians who 'could pose a significant security threat' captured at US border, sources say
Story by Greg Norman, Griff Jenkins •
19h

Two Iranians who are "raising red flags that they could pose a significant security threat" have been captured over the past two weeks at the American border, sources with U.S. Customs and Border Protection tell Fox News.

The identities of both Iranians appeared on the Terrorist Screening Database (TSDB), the sources confirmed.

Meanwhile, an Iranian man in his 40s was taken into custody around 3 a.m. Sunday in Eagle Pass, Texas, becoming the fourth individual from the country to be captured since Oct. 1 in the Del Rio sector.

In fiscal year 2023, which began at the start of last October, there were 151 total hits on the TSDB through the period ending on Aug. 31.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/2-iranians-who-could-pose-a-significant-security-threat-captured-at-us-border-sources-say/ar-AA1iiuuY?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=eb368e20ceed459d8566e0ec01e27438&ei=28
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson