Author Topic: DeSantis greets 270 American evacuees from Israel as they land in Tampa  (Read 1452 times)

Online libertybele

DeSantis greets 270 American evacuees from Israel as they land in Tampa

A plane with 270 American passengers, including 91 kids, flew in from Israel to the United States and was greeted by Governor DeSantis and his family.

The plane flew through Portugal to get to Tampa International Airport, landing around 7:45 p.m. Seven evacuees were taken to Orlando this afternoon.

The Governor signed an executive order on Thursday that enables the Florida Division of Emergency Management to bring Floridians home and transport supplies out to Israel. They. estimate some 20,000 U.S. citizens, including Floridians, are stranded in Israel.

The executive order directs the Flordia Division of Emergency Management to charter flights for Americans trying to get home. It also states, “There are more than 20,000 Americans, including Floridians in Israel who wish to return home but are unable to do so. The executive order allows the State of Flordia to carry out logistical, rescue, and evacuation operations to keep its residents safe.”

After the vicious Hamas massacres last Saturday, Project Dynamo launched “Operation: Promised Land.”...................

https://www.wfla.com/news/hillsborough-county/live-desantis-greets-270-american-evacuees-from-israel-after-they-land-in-tampa/

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

Re: DeSantis greets 270 American evacuees from Israel as they land in Tampa
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2023, 09:34:02 pm »
EXCELLENT.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2023, 10:06:05 pm »
It's a campaign stunt, that's all it is!!!  Channeling my inner RIV.  happy77

And he's just mindlessly borrowing an idea that Trump had first!

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2023, 10:43:52 pm »
Whether "campaign stunt" or not, 270 Americans are out of Israel who would not be had they relied on Brandon.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2023, 01:26:41 am »
Whether "campaign stunt" or not, 270 Americans are out of Israel who would not be had they relied on Brandon.

Or Trump.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2023, 02:05:54 am »
:yowsa:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2023, 03:50:46 am »

And that is what ultimately matters. They're out and home regardless who flew them out

I'm sure those 270 individuals don't care what party or politician got them out
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2023, 04:05:36 am »
Speaking of which, why are the two GOP candidates on the ball more than the current administration?

Whether it's Trump going to East Palestine, Ohio or DeSantis flying 270 Americans home, this current administration seems to have mentally and physically disconnected themselves when it comes to engaging the world outside Washington, DC
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy