Author Topic: We Are Sitting Ducks And Our Leaders Do Not Care.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 204 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
We Are Sitting Ducks And Our Leaders Do Not Care
Kurt Schlichter

I typically write my Townhall columns a couple of days ahead of time, and I hope that events don’t overcome this one. Why am I worried? Because what I’m writing about now is the deadly threat that our incompetent elite, led by that senile, corrupt, dust puppet masquerading as our president, have allowed to fester in our country. Last Thursday, I wrote about how the left literally wants to see you raped and murdered. Well, the left has also left the door open for the murderers. Now, half the Third World is waltzing across our southern border, and how do you think this is going to end? Think it ends well? Does it seem like a really smart idea? Of course not, which is why they are doing it.

Though around the world sociopaths stabbed some folks, the Day of Jihad fizzled in America – how many bummed patriots slammed in a mag hoping some mutant was going to choose his small town to prove Jason Aldean right? But it is only a matter of time. When you allow millions of military-aged males to come unvetted into your country, including many from bizarre hellholes where hatred for Americana is more common than food and indoor plumbing, there is a non-zero chance that some of them are part of sleeper cells waiting for the signal to murder Americans here at home.

Oh, now I’m just a pundit, albeit one who actually has a little experience doing things, and it is not beyond the realm of pundit possibility that a commentator may exaggerate for effect. So ignore what I say. Ignore this heartfelt warning that our country is vulnerable to a massive insider threat made up of illegal aliens who have walked across the open border and can, at the time of their own choosing, decide to slaughter mass numbers of Americans. Put aside that it has happened before, from 9/11 to San Bernardino to the Pulse nightclub, and for all we know, in Las Vegas, because the FBI is too busy arresting scary grandmas for praying outside abortion clinics to figure out what the hell happened there.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2023/10/16/we-are-sitting-ducks-and-our-leaders-do-not-care-n2629868
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34