Author Topic: 'How Dare You Slander the Names of Our Martyrs': Inside a George Washington Professor's Pro-Hamas Ti  (Read 458 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'How Dare You Slander the Names of Our Martyrs': Inside a George Washington Professor's Pro-Hamas Tirade
Lara Sheehi, under investigation for classroom anti-Semitism, expresses solidarity with terrorist group in private Instagram posts

Alec Schemmel
October 16, 2023

In the days following Hamas's slaughter of innocent Israelis, a George Washington University professor under federal investigation for the mistreatment of Jewish students shared posts on her private Instagram account that describe Hamas terrorists as "martyrs" and endorse their "armed resistance."

The professor, Lara Sheehi, uploaded dozens of such posts in the days since Hamas's terrorist rampage in Israel, screenshots obtained by the Washington Free Beacon show. In one of those posts, Sheehi praised a statement critical of "anyone condemning the Palestinians' armed resistance" and argued that the attacks were merely Hamas's response to "Israel's genocidal intent." In another, Sheehi expressed support for George Washington University's chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine. The group had described Hamas terrorists as "martyrs," a message Sheehi boosted. Sheehi also argued that Israelis were "NOT being killed for being Jewish" and blasted "Western media and politicians" for reporting that Hamas raped Israeli women.

https://freebeacon.com/campus/how-dare-you-slander-the-names-of-our-martyrs-inside-a-george-washington-professors-pro-hamas-tirade/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

And she'll be fired when, exactly?

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
And she'll be fired when, exactly?

The twelfth of Never.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away