Author Topic: Biden says he wants to run again to achieve world peace  (Read 660 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Biden says he wants to run again to achieve world peace
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2023, 12:36:00 am »
Even Corn Pop, may he rest in peace, must be laughing.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2023, 12:45:14 am »

https://twitter.com/simonateba/status/1713706455969272234

What a freakin' clown -- how about putting Putin in his place now?  Why is it going to take Brandon another term?  Hey Brandon, if you want to try to obtain world peace --- close our darn borders, start massive deportations,  and make us energy independent again. Oh, and did I mention stop lining your and Zelenskyy's pockets??

If his eyes squint anymore they'll be shut -- I think his meds are at the optimum dosage to keep propping him up.  I don't think that's going to work too much longer.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2023, 12:47:33 am »
Even Corn Pop, may he rest in peace, must be laughing.

Oh come on he did say we had enormous opportunities. *****rollingeyes*****   

Joe, you ARE a lying dog-faced pony solider.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2023, 12:47:49 am »
What a freakin' clown -- how about putting Putin in his place now?  Why is it going to take Brandon another term?  Hey Brandon, if you want to try to obtain world peace --- close our darn borders, start massive deportations,  and make us energy independent again. Oh, and did I mention stop lining your and Zelenskyy's pockets??

If his eyes squint anymore they'll be shut -- I think his meds are at the optimum dosage to keep propping him up.  I don't think that's going to work too much longer.

He has chink eyes.  Must be all the years of taking their pay-offs.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2023, 12:54:39 am »
He has chink eyes.  Must be all the years of taking their pay-offs.

888high58888

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2023, 01:46:38 am »
So is he going to shelve the cancer curing thing? :thud:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2023, 04:50:04 am »
That statement is already not aging well.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2023, 04:58:37 am »
That statement is already not aging well.

Like the president himself
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy