Author Topic: How the army is planning for war with China by stocking up on blood supplies - by experimenting with  (Read 185 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How the army is planning for war with China by stocking up on blood supplies - by experimenting with how to store it and transport it across the Pacific
Story by Dominic Yeatman For Dailymail.Com •
5h

Military chiefs want to reduce dependency on allies who insist that 'women to donate to women, men to donate to men' 

Comes after the American Red Cross warned that domestic blood stocks have fallen to 'critically low levels' following a drop in donations

The US Army has launched a blood drive in a bid to guarantee the stocks needed to fight a war with China.

Military chiefs have ordered a complete overhaul of their supply chains to reduce dependence on the civilian population and foreign allies.

It comes as tensions continue to grow with Beijing over its military build-up in the South China Sea and its increasingly menacing threats to Taiwan.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/how-the-army-is-planning-for-war-with-china-by-stocking-up-on-blood-supplies-by-experimenting-with-how-to-store-it-and-transport-it-across-the-pacific/ar-AA1ifinI?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=1e7937789aa64882a088c322196b6904&ei=165
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson