Author Topic: Is Our Illegal Immigration Problem Another Example of “Smash and Grab”?  (Read 189 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is Our Illegal Immigration Problem Another Example of “Smash and Grab”?
Chuck Lehmann image
By Chuck Lehmann ——Bio and Archives--October 12, 2023

There is an epidemic within and without the United States. Within the United States we have retail establishments being invaded by “Smash and Grab” hooligans and thieves, and at our border we have a “Smash and Grab” problem by illegal aliens invading our country . Our government, by its lax immigration policies, have encouraged this illegal migrant invasion by promising free everything, including a free trip to any city in the country, free cell phones, free education, free food, free healthcare and the future prize of becoming a U.S. citizen. Are we dumb or what? Don't our incompetent leaders realize that when you reward bad behavior, you get more bad behavior?

Biden Administration who have given the “blind eye” to the lawlessness at our southern border
The politicians who run many of our cities and towns, mainly run by Democrats, have by their actions of undermining our law and order system, have caused a major epidemic of lawlessness by mostly young people who have been organized, through social media, the destruction of businesses and causing mayhem.

Since the penalties of breaking the law have become almost non-existent, it has encouraged the lawless behavior on the part of those marauders. The same could be said about the policies of the Biden Administration who have given the “blind eye” to the lawlessness at our southern border.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/is-our-illegal-immigration-problem-another-example-of-smash-and-grab
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson