Author Topic: Left Eats Left: Schumer Reaps 'Whirlwind' as Angry Pro-Palestinian Leftist Protesters Descend on His  (Read 205 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Left Eats Left: Schumer Reaps 'Whirlwind' as Angry Pro-Palestinian Leftist Protesters Descend on His Home
By Nick Arama | 3:47 PM on October 14, 2023The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

I'm not a fan of people protesting at politicians' homes. I think everyone deserves the quiet enjoyment of their home, as do their families who aren't in public life.

I  particularly condemned protesting against Supreme Court justices, specifically to try to change their votes. That undermines the independence of our judicial system and is a danger to the rule of law.

But Democrats like Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) thought it was just great; heck, she encouraged it.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer also threatened the justices, like Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, in the past, because he disagreed with their decisions, saying that they had reaped the "whirlwind" and would "pay the price."

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/10/14/schumer-reaps-the-whirlwind-as-angry-pro-palestinian-leftists-descend-on-his-home-n2165061
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This should be a wake up call for Schumer.  To people on the right, he is a person.  To people on the left he isn't even human because he's Jewish and deserves nothing but to be killed. 22222frying pan
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson