Author Topic: How the Biden Administration Helped Iran's Mullahs Try to Fulfill Their Dream of Annihilating Israel  (Read 222 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How the Biden Administration Helped Iran's Mullahs Try to Fulfill Their Dream of Annihilating Israel
by Majid Rafizadeh
October 14, 2023 at 5:00 am

"Look, it's not even just this $6 billion, which clearly is going to further enrich Iran. It's closer to $60 billion. If you look at what the Biden administration has done to help this Islamic terrorist regime in Iran by [stopping enforcement of] sanctions, by lifting restrictions, by allowing Iranian oil to increase by 650% over the last year from 400,000 barrels of oil a day to 3 million barrels of oil a day – all of this has strengthened" the Iranian regime. — Former US Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, Fox News, October 9, 2023.

Iran provides roughly $100 million a year to Palestinian terrorist organizations such as Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad, and $700 million a year to Hezbollah.

Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi, meanwhile, has already announced that his country will use the new $6 billion "wherever we need it."

"Our strategy is to erase Israel from the global political map." — Major General Hossein Salami, now commander-in-chief, Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, MEMRI, February 4, 2019.

So far, the Biden administration, in a welcome about-face, has been superb about promising to help Israel defend itself. It is to be hoped that this policy will continue, in Ukraine as well.

Sadly, however, to the Biden administration, the glaringly central role of Iran, without which Hamas would be able to do nothing, remains nowhere in sight.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/20047/biden-helped-iran
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
All those who voted for Brandon should take note.  Joe has blood on his hands and plenty of it!  Making deals with Iran?? Does that set well with freedom loving patriotic Americans??
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.