Author Topic: Biden Admin Sent $2 Billion to Afghanistan Since Taliban Takeover  (Read 184 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Admin Sent $2 Billion to Afghanistan Since Taliban Takeover
Meanwhile, Taliban arrest American woman for "promoting Christianity"
October 15, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 6 Comments

Newsletter

What was the purpose of Biden’s pullout from Afghanistan again? So we could send them money without any inconvenient terrorist attacks getting in the way? I’ve spent a lot of time reporting on Biden’s betrayal but these numbers are still staggering.

After the latest earthquake, the Biden administration is sending another $12 million in aid.

The money, like much of our aid, is going through “USAID humanitarian partners”, which is to say NGOs that the Taliban allow to operate, which either pay money to the Taliban or are the Taliban.

Samantha Power’s USAID boasts that “the United States is the single largest humanitarian donor in Afghanistan, providing nearly $2 billion in humanitarian assistance for Afghans since mid-August 2021, including more than $1.46 billion from USAID.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/biden-admin-sent-2-billion-to-afghanistan-since-taliban-takeover/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson