Author Topic: Chilling moment pro-Palestine U.Mass students surround reporter, demand to know her ETHNICITY and th  (Read 386 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chilling moment pro-Palestine U.Mass students surround reporter, demand to know her ETHNICITY and threaten her with lawyers for covering their protest

Kassy Dillon claims she was harassed after leaving an anti-Israel protest
The journalist claims activists demanded to know her ethnicity
It comes as tempers flare on college campuses over the Middle East conflict
Can you help us identify these women? Email newsUS@dailymail.com
By WILL POTTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 15:57 EDT, 14 October 2023 | UPDATED: 19:57 EDT, 14 October 2023

Pro-Palestine college activists harassed a journalist covering their protest and allegedly demanded to know her ethnicity as tensions on US campuses continue to escalate in the wake of the Middle East conflict.

Kassy Dillon, a video journalist with Fox News, said she was targeted after leaving an anti-Israel protest at the University of Massachusetts Amherst campus.

'As I was leaving, two guys kept asking me my ethnicity,' she tweeted on Thursday. 'When I got into my car, I was approached by a group of the protesters demanding to know my address and phone number.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12630943/Palestine-U-Mass-students-reporter-ETHNICITY.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They were part of the vast right wing conspiracy, no doubt. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DB

Welcome to the latest version of the Hitler Youth... The home of the fascist left.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Welcome to the latest version of the Hitler Youth... The home of the fascist left.

Please!  Don't say things like that!  You could hurt their feelings. :whistle:
Thomas Jefferson