Author Topic: Biden Admin Gave Hamas $75 Million While Knowing Terror Attack Was Imminent  (Read 410 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Admin Gave Hamas $75 Million While Knowing Terror Attack Was Imminent
Frank BergmanOctober 14, 2023 - 12:34 pm6 Comments

Democrat President Joe Biden’s administration gave Hamas $75 million in early October, just days before the group launched an assault against Israel and after learning that a terrorist attack was imminent.

The aid was pushed through in a quiet move bypassing Republican obstructionism.

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken approved the release of $75 million in funding for Hamas-controlled Gaza.

Blinken diverted the cash to Hamas just hours before the funds were set to be redistributed elsewhere.

https://slaynews.com/news/biden-admin-gave-hamas-75-million-knowing-terror-attack-imminent/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe didn't want Hamas to go slaughtering Jews, unprepared!  Just like JOE and Obama didn't want Iran to get involved in slaughtering Jews with not enough money or weapons/nukes.  I suppose amnesiacs here don't remember that either!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Hoodat

Biden Admin Gave Hamas $75 Million While Knowing Terror Attack Was Imminent

In direct violation of US law.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by Timothy Frudd   October 16, 2023

President Joe Biden’s State Department approved a substantial aid package worth $75 million to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) on October 3, just days after the U.S. intelligence community warned of growing concerns about escalating rocket attacks by Hamas, according to reports.

According to The Daily Caller, Secretary of State Antony Blinken signed off on the aid package despite objections from Republican officials who argued that UNRWA had been co-opted by Hamas to facilitate terrorism and radicalism, as reported by Haaretz on October 4.

The concerns were exacerbated by a U.S. intelligence assessment on September 28, which indicated that Hamas was preparing to intensify missile attacks targeting Israel, CNN reported.

The aid package, as mentioned in a UNRWA U.S. arm’s X post on October 3, was intended to provide food assistance to people in the Gaza Strip. However, critics have argued that UNRWA has a history of affiliations with Hamas and other anti-Semitic elements.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/10/biden-admin-gave-75-million-to-palestine-despite-intel-on-hamas-terrorism-plans-report/

Offline Mod2

Merged threads